83% (24)67% (16)75% (40)Vote
  • No
    17% (5)33% (8)25% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• yeah i am too actually although I don't know why people always think I'm lying if i were to say it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, absolutely. I know I'm not hideous, but there will always be something to criticize and/or work on when it comes to my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it happens...
    Your mind is more powerful than what other people tell you - natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I don't think I could ever fully accept myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup *raise hands*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do feel insecure about myself most of the times. Like my friends and family and sometimes random people say I'm pretty and I'm like "no I'm not" :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. No matter how many times someone tells me I'm not bad looking I've never been able to fully agree with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? You do look good!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot but i have a bit of a hard time seeing the same way

• Sometimes. It depends on what day it is I guess. Sometimes I'm conceited.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I am extremely insecure. Probably will never be satisfied

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is, do you think your insecurity improves you as a person? If not, why do it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Nope I'm so secure about them (looks) that I don't even think about them since I know they'll be there until I'm about 45 years old I take it LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be really insecure, now I'm just mildly insecure. It's a work in progress.
    But seriously though, you are fine. It's all in your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably the most insecure possible. I hate myself in the mirror and refuse to let anyone take a photo of me because I don't want to see my face. People tell me I'm an attractive guy, but I don't care what they say. I can't stand to look at my own reflection because all I see is an ugly person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is insecure with their looks just some are better at huding it

0|0
    0|0
  • notice the stark difference between women's and most men's answer on this question. Very interesting. Personally, i don't have a whole lot to be insecure about, but there is room for improvement

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I accepted myself a long time ago, but being humble I just see myself as an average man.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have inner beauty that shows my outer beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never be comfortable with how I look

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no I'm not 100% secure about how I look but at least I've learned to live with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine thank you 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes unfortunately I am

0|0
    0|0