Do you have the power to read people?

http://www.playbuzz.com/christopherwallace10/can-you-read-peoples-emotions

You have strong intuition into others' emotions!
Do you have the power to read people?
This is certainly a metaphysical aspect to your personality that allows you to connect with the unspoken mannerisms and movement of other people. It may not always be spot on, but to fair humans are complex beings and there are no black and white areas when it comes to emotion. However, you can almost always pick up on how other people feel, and that's incredible!

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually yeah I can, I can read people and people generally come to ask for relationship advice and that haha
    As for the quiz, I got this

You can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!
    You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!

Most Helpful Girl

• You can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4370-bf63-0fff09453e1e.jpg

Very much true!

What Guys Said 4

• I thought I was good and was kinda worried taking quiz but I got a positive result.

• I got the same thing most people got, You can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!

That being said I don't have the ability to read people per say but I do have the ability to determine what kind person, someone is I guess you can say I see deeper into people then others. Which is why I may seem more trusting towards others

wowwwww didn't know i had psychic powers!!

• I'm not sure.

What Girls Said 6

• i usually do yeah, but ill do this quiz anyway.

i got this:

• I got "You see the heart on everyone's sleeve":

• It's all about being astute and getting your ego out of the way. Self serving people have no talent with this unless they are doing it to bully you.

• I can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!

• I got... you can see the heart on everyones sleeve. The description is so accurate too

• You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!