What the hell is wrong with people here?

When I put my opinion on something THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO with relgion the asker says it's because u r muslim , egyptian , Arabian and all that shit like really WHAT DAFUNK?

Most Helpful Guy

• People are ignorant and they always come on my Opinion saying rude things too
    I've contacted GaG about this but they won't do anything about it and i really
    apologize that the Asker / Another user got to be so rude to you please don't let
    these haters get to you cause the hater will get his/ her day i promise you.

What Girls Said 9

• people just want an excuse to justify their stupidity, dont worry about them.

• I know the feeling. It happens to me too. A lot. Ignore those dum dims.

• They are trolls, just trying to make people angry. U have to ignore them unfortunately.

• Uggh, they're still doing that to you? -_-

• Hey! It's me again :D Well I'm glad I haven't gotten that response here yet, but I know what that feels like to get that response. People are just so stereotypical, uneducated and racist or think because of your culture which is different to their's, it affects your answer. Sometimes they don't mean it in a racist way, but base your culture on the answer. And sometimes it is just plain racist.

• People suck dude.

• Narrow minded people

• Same here. But they pick on me for being a Christian. Fact of the matter is we are both religious... meaning we are both conservative. This site is libtardville, meaning most people will not agree with us on our views.

• Like what? Give an example.

What Guys Said 10

• That is uncalled for - I know that you are a egyptian muslim from my time on the site - It is okay to mention it on matters egyptian and religious but on unrelated stuff not cool very intolerant

• People suck man, I'm sorry that they are saying that kind of shit to you. People like that are what's wrong with the world

• It's like giving an opinion about pizza and u find this shit

• Not all people are that bad, just ignore them, hopefully they will stop once they stop getting a reaction from you

• This should be your answer to those racists assholes :

http://cliparts.co/cliparts/Aib/j88/Aibj88qeT.jpg

• Lmao 😂

• @cinderelli that's why you should also set your country as Canada like I did :D few people know about me :D

• Hahaha... fuck those. I don't care what they say. People who like me will like me for who I am. 😊

• It's the internet, it's nothing new, I've only ever come across one site that never had any of that on here and it wasn't gag.

• If it comes from anon cuties or anon HAWTIES, u could juz forget it 👋🏻
    Other than that, its juz the internet afterall. Tough guyz are all around and behind the keyboard 😕

• You sound like a Muslim...

For real though I don't know why some asshats need to jam religion and politics into any and every topic. It's the most obvious form of trolling yet still incites a lots of angry bullshit.

• Don't let the trolls get to you. Troll them back.

• You dont need to care about them... I mean dont care about the events like this

• Some people can't handle criticism. Get used to it and they'll be scared shitless.

• What is this nonsense? RRRRRREPORTED!!!