I need someone to understand me, please?

Hi. I'm lonely and I have no friends and I hate my life. I want someone who gets it and gets what I'm all about and stuff to tell me I'm not crazy. I'm bipolar, so sorry if I suddenly snap. I'm a pretty fun person actually. Most people don't know about this depressing side of me that I'm displaying here. I love sport, I'm quite muscular, I play spicer. I love art, drawing especially. I'm not academically smart, in fact, I'd probabaly say I'm dumb. Not trying and being lazy doesn't help though. Well there is a start. Now you go? And I'll tell you more after.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been an outgoing or open person. I had a couple of high school friends but lost all of them in under a year after graduating. Haven't hung out with anyone my age for about 6 years. Seriously. I can feel down at times but I still have my family and they are all I need. I do hide some depression inside of me so no one knows. I do have a goal for the future and aiming for it keeps me going rather than collapsing. I believe I can make it to my goal and no depression is gonna stop me.

• Awh stay strong. What are your dreams? Do you have any hobbies?

• Why trains and buses etc?

• I like trains. I think they're cool. I got a YouTube channel full of subway videos I took. People like all sorts of things. Might seem weird to one but it's a passion to another.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult being a teen, because it's the age you try to sort out yourself and define your identity. One more reason if you also have other problems. You should try to control your depression more, don't let it take control of you. When you feel depressed, you should tell yourself you're stronger than the depression, tell yourself you'll get up and do something cool. Also, about your academics. A person han learn anything he wants, there are no limits. In some stuff we are naturally talented, so we learn them with less struggle while in other stuff we have to try more to reach those who have a natural talent. I'm sure that if you want to, you 'll try more and you'll make it

• *Sigh* if only I wanted to learn and didn't procrastinate so much. Not being so lazy would also help. I'm good with the more creative stuff though. I can try and further extend my talent in that area I suppose. Nah I'm not depressed all the time, doesn't really matter though because no matter what I'm psycho bitch. We have the classic psycho bitch, the angry one. We have the depressed psycho bitch, that one is self explanatory and we also have the high psycho bitch, that's when I'm high on sugar and dancing on top of a table while telling people about the elephant that lives under my fridge. (I'd honestly hate to see me drunk.)

• Well you're not lazy when it comes to creative stuff, am I right? And why you call yourself a bitch? I don't get it

What Guys Said 4

• Try looking for friends that have the same interests as you (drawing, arts etc.), just talk to people about how you feel, people will understand.

• What's spicer? I'll talk to you, if you'll accept an old cat as a talking partner.

• I love cats. My plan is to ditch the boys, go for the cats.

• Lol. We cats are much lower maintenance anyway. And if you act now, I'll even toss in the special drama free add on add at no extra charge.

• Life is shit, we all know.
    Finding someone who understands you us going to be hard, experienced that myself.

• I know. I have found no one yet so far. That's why I am on here because you ain't finding it on Facebook or Instagram and certainly not on omegle so why not try here.

• You forgot a type. My type. It's called the "me" type. This type does whatever the fuck it wants and doesn't hide from the world. This type is unlike any other type because she's not afraid to be herself. She doesn't care what people think of her because they are most likely telling the truth in their opinion and she doesn't want any of this lying to be nice bullshit. Im a asshole who hates everything yet still helps everyone because I don't want anyone to feel the way I feel. I give out opinions of what I think no matter how blunt or mean or how sweet and sappy they are. I tell the truth because the truth is what everyone deserves. I'd like to think there are others being themselves out there, ones who aren't afraid to cop a little bullshit, ones who can give it back, ones who don't care yet still care for other people.

• Actually, that description fits myself almost completely and was basically what I see as the last type.
      Except for the helping everyone part, I usually prefer letting people get through everything alone just like I did and do.

• there's no need for you to worry be what you are and i'm sure you'll find friends on your own

What Girls Said 1

• Hey! I'm Jess! Chat away if you want. I don't mind chatting to anyone. I live in UK. I've just finished at uni. I'm going to laze in the sun for two months. Then going back to uni for a masters degree. I have a younger brother here somewhere @dogbert444. He's 18 next month. A nice guy, but then I'm biased! LOL!

• Hiya. Yeah ik. Is uni hard? What course?

• And that's to by the way

• **thanks hahaga