If you are a Christian, what denomination do you belong to?

• Baptist
  • Methodist
  • Catholic
  • Jehovah's Witnesses
  • Protestant
  • Orthodox
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted G, I'm just a curious cat xD

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really fit into a denomination. I suppose I'm Protestant, but I don't really like the idea of organized religion. I have had too many bad experiences to want to join a church or denomination. I believe the Bible is true, I believe Jesus is the son of God who died and rose again for my sins, and I believe He is coming again. I try to follow the example the bible has given me and I believe in prayer.

• Jehovah's Witnesses

• Orthodox. But I am not into religion.

• So how are you a Christian then?

• Just because you got baptized doesn't automatically make you one. If you don't believe in God , you're not Christian. Being christian has to be a choice. Baptizing a baby means nothing because they haven't made the choice for themselves.

• I do believe in God but I don't celebrate religious holidays or go to church. I used to every once in a while but that was mainly because of my grandma who is very very religious.

• I believe in God. I don't belong to a "denomination". These "denominations" are merely man-made affiliations that create their own rules to benefit them mostly.

• Very true. That's one of the main reason JW's don't like to be associated with mainstream Christians, but they take all of their beliefs straight from the bible.

• I am catholic who is intrested in orthodoxy

• Roman Catholic and I am so proud to be one!!! I need like a red catholic church cape for this

• I'm Methodist, born and raised.

• I belong to the anti-Christian denomination. In that I believe al forms are equaly wrong.

• i believe in logic and truth

• I was a protestant till I noticed that the bible is fake.

What Girls Said 6

• Protestant I think technically, but I don't believe in religion and consider myself more of an atheist.

• Then how are you a protestant?

• @Dave_Jose I've been christened and that's what all of my family is, and my mom told me I am o_o but I'm not religious at all and I don't know how these things work

• Then you should either ask for help and try to learn so it makes sence to you, you could ask a priest or even your parents and give it a shot which I think you should di, or tell them you don't believe and that you aren't a Protestant.

• Catholic, born and raised as one. Tho I'm finding myself to be steering away from the church nowadays..

• Catholic

---------------------------

• i'm Catholic

• JW's don't consider themselves as Christians.

• hey I didn't know catholics were Christians too. educate me? lol

• Lol I'm POSITIVE. He's my dad. I've been to meetings in the kingdom hall. I've been to conventions. I've been at studies. I'm 100% sure he's a Jehovahs Witness. But it's probably like you said, they don't agree with a lot of the things Christians do.

• I am Catholic