If you are a Christian, what denomination do you belong to?

• Baptist
    7% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Methodist
    13% (2)6% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • Catholic
    40% (6)24% (4)31% (10)Vote
  • Jehovah's Witnesses
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Protestant
    13% (2)12% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • Orthodox
    13% (2)6% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • Other...
    14% (2)40% (7)30% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted G, I'm just a curious cat xD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really fit into a denomination. I suppose I'm Protestant, but I don't really like the idea of organized religion. I have had too many bad experiences to want to join a church or denomination. I believe the Bible is true, I believe Jesus is the son of God who died and rose again for my sins, and I believe He is coming again. I try to follow the example the bible has given me and I believe in prayer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jehovah's Witnesses

1|1
    0|0
  • Orthodox. But I am not into religion.

1|0
    0|0
    • So how are you a Christian then?

• Show All
    • Just because you got baptized doesn't automatically make you one. If you don't believe in God , you're not Christian. Being christian has to be a choice. Baptizing a baby means nothing because they haven't made the choice for themselves.

• I do believe in God but I don't celebrate religious holidays or go to church. I used to every once in a while but that was mainly because of my grandma who is very very religious.

• I believe in God. I don't belong to a "denomination". These "denominations" are merely man-made affiliations that create their own rules to benefit them mostly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true. That's one of the main reason JW's don't like to be associated with mainstream Christians, but they take all of their beliefs straight from the bible.

• I am catholic who is intrested in orthodoxy

1|1
    0|0
  • Roman Catholic and I am so proud to be one!!! I need like a red catholic church cape for this

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm Methodist, born and raised.

0|0
    0|0
  • I belong to the anti-Christian denomination. In that I believe al forms are equaly wrong.

0|0
    1|1
  • i believe in logic and truth

1|0
    1|1
  • I was a protestant till I noticed that the bible is fake.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Protestant I think technically, but I don't believe in religion and consider myself more of an atheist.

1|0
    0|1
    • Then how are you a protestant?

• @Dave_Jose I've been christened and that's what all of my family is, and my mom told me I am o_o but I'm not religious at all and I don't know how these things work

• Then you should either ask for help and try to learn so it makes sence to you, you could ask a priest or even your parents and give it a shot which I think you should di, or tell them you don't believe and that you aren't a Protestant.

• Catholic, born and raised as one. Tho I'm finding myself to be steering away from the church nowadays..

2|0
    0|0
  • Catholic

---------------------------

0|2
    0|0
  • i'm Catholic

0|1
    0|0
  • JW's don't consider themselves as Christians.

0|0
    0|0
    • hey I didn't know catholics were Christians too. educate me? lol

• Show All
    • Lol I'm POSITIVE. He's my dad. I've been to meetings in the kingdom hall. I've been to conventions. I've been at studies. I'm 100% sure he's a Jehovahs Witness. But it's probably like you said, they don't agree with a lot of the things Christians do.

• I am Catholic

0|1
    0|0