Why some girls use “X” letter at the beginning and at the end of their names?

I’ve noticed 5-6 here usin “X” letter at da beginning/end…. but y “X” and not…”Z” or “W” for xample?

@xnicholemariex3
@xjessicarabbitx
@xhoneyxbeex
@xrabbitheartx

(LOL i fucked it up)

Most Helpful Guy

• Xs are kisses. Os are hugs.
    XOXO.

What Girls Said 12

• The X and beginning and end means we aren't amateurs. That's why we have them. It's what the cool people do.. I thought everyone knew this -.-

• I was making a smiley face x3 and I wanted to balance it out so I added another x to the front.

• It's a secret :P

• x= A bee's sting mark?

• I dunno. Probably just an interesting space filler. Or, it's the symbol the Illuminati uses to mark it's GaG infiltrate members

• no specific meaning to it. Mostly it tends to be cooler looking when it's the username you want but it's already taken. Sometimes the websites recommend adding x's.

• it stands for Xamine Your Zipper

• I think the X is supposed to be a kiss

• Might be something to do with X being a kiss? That's all I can think of. Any X users out there? XXX!

• X is more decorative, I guess. After all it's a very symmetrical character. I wouldn't use it in my nick however.

• I have no idea

• The name was already taken so they added X's? maybe I don't know :(

• It's a secret😉

What Guys Said 7

• I think it is because of its use in media and entertainment industry as a cool alphabet and it is a very rare and beautiful letter. Plus, it is easy to make.

It is even sometimes used as a hidden letter, unknown thing, eyes of a dead cartoon, cross, wrong (incorrect), destination, X-rays (because they were unknown)

So, the letter 'X' has always been something mysterious, spellbinding or fascinating thing. So, GAGers use it for decorative purposes.

I'm a boy but I'm using this too at the end of my username lol.

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Creating a username 101
    1.) Think of a cool name you won't regret later.
    2.) Add "X" or "xXx" before or after parts of it to show you are edgy and are hip.
    3.) Optional : Replace some "E" for "3" for more edginess.

If you alternate each letter of your username to make capital/lowercase so that something like "dangerDoge" becomes "xXxDaNg3rDoG3xXx" you are trying too hard.

• ^gr8 as always.. but goin capital/lower/capital.. etc was a thing a decade ago actually... i don't see it happenin often anymore

• I see it every once in awhile, but yeah, probably not as much as it was like 5 - 10 years ago.

• its just username bullshit. eets all guud man.

• xxCreative_Catbugxx
    because i'm super unique and cool and totally not a tool
    media.giphy.com/media/7jQ68RjvlBFbG/giphy.gif

• I presume x means a kiss

• They probably prefer the x axis to the y or z ones bro

• Its related to the X and Y chromosomes. X represent females ☝🏼️