How do I get myself to say no, and mean it?

I am in this non committed thing with this one F***boy , I told him on Saturday that I didn't want to be doing things with him anymore , simply because I wanted more and I knew he didn't. So come Sunday night I stay at this house because I am friends with his sister , I end up steeping on an air mattress with him next to him and his sister on the behind us ( his sister never knew we where messing around ) when se was asleep he started to put his hand on my face and I would remove it he did this about 8 times before I gave up and just left his hand there then he would move his hand down my chest and I would remove his hand this I did about 5 times then I completly have up it being 2am and all. So he started touching me and then a few minutes later I got into it too. Soo much for me saying no more. How can I stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but just have some will power and common sense. You know how you feel about him, so why put yourself in a situation where you know there's even the possibility of something happening? Like sharing an air mattress? Or even sleeping over if you have any indication of the sleeping arrangements? Also, having will power comes into play when you're insistant on spending the night, hanging out with his sister, etc. It's easy to tell someone No if you really mean it, and if you don't, then you shouldn't be around him.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't sleep next to him? Tell him to fuck off if he doesn't understand no? Punch him in the face? Here's an idea, tell your 'friend' that you've been fucking her brother behind her back, then you won't have to be around either of them anymore.

• Just tell him to stop

• Lol. Sounds fun, why would you want it to stop?

• Because I have feelings for him, and he could care less about me. And I am best friends with his older sister have been for years. And no one knows about me and him.

• I am 16 he is way too young for me to be doing that with. He was 13 just a week ago

• Well you're both under 18 so it doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop hanging out with him. Block his number and never respond to his attempts at contact again. Meet other guys and busy yourself with an active social life, work, school or other things that will enrich you.

• The thing is I can't rlly escape him, like I said he is my best friends brother. He is in my group of friends that I can't just up and leave I see them almost every day.