This SPIDER is --- Danger or Not?

Guys and Girls... i've killed this spider because it shock me while im doing my works... the spider is inside my room... is it safe to kill it or let it go (maybe it will bite me if i didn't kill it) ... ? does it have poisonous venom?
This SPIDER is --- Danger or Not ?

• Danger -- Kill it.
  • Safe -- Let it go.

Most Helpful Guy

• If its a wolf spider it has venom but isn't a problem to humans. If it is a hobo spider it has a necrotic venom that is very deadly. It looks like a Wolf spider... they are non aggressive and docile, they also hunt and prey upon all spiders including the deadly brown recluse and hobo spiders. Too bad its dead.

What Girls Said 8

• It looks almost like that spider thing in harry potter and the goblet of fire but a smaller version. :D

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Spider.jpg

• Oh, god no. Just kill it. Smash it with work boots and then set those on fire and throw the ashes into a body of water.

• Oh god that's terrifying
    Where do you live to have that thing near you? HELL? JESUS

KILL IT. SET YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE ON FIRE.
    TAKE NO CHANCES.

• i live in house that near to small forest... im was lucky it was killed... if not it will bite me while im in bed :o

• I don't give a shit if it's just one of those Daddy Long Legs, I'm smashing it. Or at least my boyfriend is, depending on how big it is.

• NASTY! Honestly it's probably safe but it's ugly as fuck... Your call. If it didn't bug me I'd let it go unless if was up in my space. Then I'd smash it.

• It's dangerous kill it before it bite yo head off!!! D: D:

• Anything that big just kill it!! lol

• it looks dangerous you probably should kill it

What Guys Said 9

• I had a spider bite and i never knew to i ended up at the ER days later
    but they gave me tetanus shot along with antibiotics i got sick from it
    chills, fever, tremors, so you made the right choice had i caught the one
    that bit me i would of killed it, i do believe spider bites can kill people
    and that spider there looks like a big spider you killed.

• I wouldn't chance it.

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../52c.png

• The only dangerous spiders in North America are the brown recluse, black widow, hobo spider and yellow sac spiders; and this looks like something else. You shouldn't really take chances, but I don't think this one was dangerous.

• if its a brown recluse fuck it up.

• I'd trap it and release it outside so it can get rid of pesky flies and mosquitos

• Hahahahhah what? 30 votes for killing it? You fucking maniacs. It's a normal spider, if you don't live in Australia or a fucking hut in amazonas, there is no spider that can harm you.. Stop being pussies and educate yourself instead of killing animals just because you don't like the way they look. If someone sees an ugly dog which he knows can't be dangerous to him, why should he kill it? Goddamn creeps.

• it almost looks like a brown recluse, but if you don't mess with it, it won't mess with you, that is the #1 rule about animals

• If you're going to kill it then explain to it why, poor bastard deserves to know.

• Take a flamtrhower and burn that son of a bitch :D