Last time you were frustrated? Why?

Mines really simple and shallow. I'm just frustrated because no matter how many times I get off today, I'm not satisfied. I have like... an incurable horniness at present time. It's only going to be made worse when I go into work and have to work 7 hours with my crush. 😩

So spill the beans, when and why were you last frustrated? Distract me with angry ranting! Go!

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing through the water temple in Zelda ocarina of time again haha. Haven't done so in so long, I forgot all the frustrating puzzles in it!

What Guys Said 10

• Watched some liberal news earlier today something with Obama, pissed me the fuck off then I hit my knee which made me even angrier. So I took my anger out of the weights and anyone wanting to step into the arena lol felt better afterwards.

Sorry about the crush, they suck, find another guy or guys to occupy you I guess lol.

• Today, tried to do a number two and got nothing :(. Next time try this, thjo you must wear headphones.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=61SsuR5jtmw

• Two days ago when I had to clean garbage cans at work, it's a bunch of heavy lifting and I was wore out before I did it. Tell him you like him

• Ew, what a pain. I'm sorry 😔

I'm not telling him I like him, because it's platonic on his end so it'd be a waste. Besides he has a girl he's been casually hooking up with for like.. two months.

• Nice tattoo by the way

• Yeah, yeah that's the plan. Thanks!

• Since when did you crush on someone at work? :O

• It's an on and off crush, but it's been pretty on lately.

• I don't know that I want to do something though. My emotions have been ridiculously out of whack these last few weeks and I don't see them straightening out anytime soon.

• You're always out of whack!

• I get frustrated everyday almost. Today I was frustrated with the GMAT score I got in my mock test -_-

• Last time I was frustrated? Can't remember. I live a very care-free existence.

• Either that or I have a very short memory.

• Fuck yes there will be. ;)

• Sweeeeeeet

• Are you by chance on or near your period? Could be hormonal

• Yesterday I was doing some military trainings GID these things are tough

• A couple of hours back because my dog wouldn't let me get work done.

• Why don't you tell that fucker you want to fuck? You've been whining about that shit for a good minute. Forget who he's with ask him anyway shit. Lol.

Last time I was frustrated? Today. Someone got a job before me. It's all good though. I got over it. I'm more determined than mad.

• :o because it's not that simple.

And aw, well, at least you got over it. It's always good when frustration leads to determination.

• Good.

• Now I'm curious 😐

What Girls Said 5

• A little while ago.. I was helping my sister with homework and she walked out for a minute only for me to realize like 10 minutes later I was doing it for her lol

• Last night. I came home from work around 130 am and couldn't sleep until like 3. Sucks because I went back to work 3 hours later 😒

• Today. All day. Because of a certain someone being a drunk jerk.

• I'm frustrated now..

• "It's only going to be made worse when I go into work and have to work 7 hours with my crush" Lol.

The last time I was frustrated was because my mom asked me to look for something she misplaced. Why dont u look for it?😞 I just dont feel like being bothered.

• Don't laugh at my pain 😤

I hate when parents are lazy and make their kids do things they should be doing by themselves.

• I feel ur pain actually. lol I asked something on here very similar to this a few months ago. I was sexually frustrated & wildly attracted to a guy I worked with.