I drop off a package on Saturday at the ups drop box! I haven't had any updates on my tracking and it tuesday?

I know that ups does not pick up on Saturday unless it air but I was hoping it was tracking. I don't know what to do. I went today to see if it said picked up and it says it hasn't been picked up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I've dropped a package in the UPS box I get a confirmation within 24 hours. I would reach out to them if I were in your shoes. UPS does a very good job of communicating with clients from what I have seen.

• I just got an update. They picked it up today eventhough I sent it on sat and they should have picked it up on Monday. Do you know why that happen?

• I'm not sure, I do know that there are certain drop-off spots that they don't pick up on a daily basis. My guess is that you put it in one of those.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0