How do you feel about womens rights?

Well how do you feel about womens rights. well what do you think about when the term comes to mind because there are a lot of people in the world who are against that and the only reason its even existing is because the united states is holding down the fort and the EU its nothing more than its lackey. The rest of the world is pretty much extremely against it although the farce of the other countries will soon run out when the usa stature in the world collapses and they will rescind those rights in a few years time if there is no one to hold down the fort as i put it. so how do you honestly feel about womens rights and please be honest with yourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a feminist, so obviously I'm a pretty big fan of women's rights, and equal rights between sexes in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they already have them all even some men dont have like body autonomy.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, generally speaking I'm all for women's rights.

• I support women's rights.

• we should have more.

What Guys Said 6

• Women should have equal rights as men.

• Women should have their rights no matter what

• everybody should have rights.

• I like rights myself and think women should have them too.

• ugh.. women belongs in the kitchen.. end of story

• Sounds good to me!