Who more abusive?

• white men
  • black men

Most Helpful Guy

• Crime statistics gathered from police reports show it's more of a socio-economic thing and less of a race thing.

Blacks tend to abuse more because more blacks are living in low socio economic areas. They say even more happens in the black community because of their culture of not reporting anything to police.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• There are assholes in both races,

Why the fuck does everything need to be made out to be racist, generalizing bulshit ?

• I think abuse comes more from a very specific combination of external and internal pressure. Generally it shows up more in the less financially stable and less educated individuals, but certainly not exclusivly. With that in mind I would say that in the US black men might be, on average, more abusive purly because a greater percentage of black men are uneducated, financially unstable and placed under a great deal of pressure. But I stress that it's not a racial thing its a background thing.

• This question is a waste of the seemingly endless space that is the internet.

• the boss of both the whites and blacks.

• Trick question: Women are more abusive.

• Thats right... GET IN THE CAR B4 I BEAT U WITHIN A INCH OF 24 CHROMOSOMES

• OMG IM LIKE PARIS HITLONS BUTT IN SOUTH PARK. I can't FEEL U IN THERE OK WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL

• OK BUT VEE MUST GO TO Canada FOR THE FREE HELFCARE~*~* CAUSE I'M JUST GONNA END UP BACK IN URANUS AND I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANOTHER ASSPEDITION EVERY 20 CHROMOSOMES.

• Oh gosh. Lord when am I leaving this Earth?

• White women are the most abusive! PERIOD!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Lol what the fuck kind of a question is this

• According to statistics, black men

• There's no way to tell... Probably about the same...