Which Suicide Squad member are you (QUIZ)?

JOKER

You are The Joker! Totally insane, yet a complete genius and master visionary. You have excelled skills in chemistry and science, which is most likely why you're able to cheat death and bring others to suffer their doom. You may have high immunity to anything that tries to penetrate your veins, with the exception of your love for Harley Quinn; without her, a piece to your psychotic puzzle seems to be incomplete.

http://www.playbuzz.com/christopherwallace10/which-suicide-squad-member-are-you

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Harley Quinn.

You are Harley Quinn! The criminal mastermind behind your team, yet hopelessly devoted to The Joker. You aim to please him as much as yourself, with the use of your super strength and cat like agility. You may be intellectual but you rely heavily on your street smarts, and your judge of character certainly comes in handy when assessing and strategizing a plan against your enemies.

I guess that makes us partners in crime!😉

• HARELY PUMPKIN I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U 😃 😃

• 😈 Gotham here we come !!!

😆😂

• WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INSANITY PUMPKIN HAHAHAHAHA GET UR GEARS WE GOT A BANK TO ROB

What Guys Said 12

• Deadshot

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4afd-8248-61745a35281c.jpg

You are Deadshot! A skilled fighter with self-discipline. you often find yourself tending to your independent side and prefer to work alone. You may have superhuman reflexes and a frightening presence, but that doesn't stop you from exercising your love for explosives, especially with those on your target list. You're a bit more sentimental than the rest of the squad, you just keep it buried down inside of you at all costs.

yep, that'd be me if I snapped forreal

• Haha so means u haven't snaped yet? Must b the only one.

:)

• Oook😅😥

• so i'd probably end upl ike something similar to deadshot.

As a good guy? Well, i'm not good. I'd be neutral. Bring justice in whatever way I see fit. Like batman, except using guns.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4afd-8248-61745a35281c.jpg

Yeah I agree with this.

• Cool. I believe him to b one of the enemies of green arrow, but can't b sure. Only saw the CW's pretty version lol

• Yeah he is one of the green arrows enemies.

• hd4desktop.com/.../...oker-comics-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

• http://i.imgur.com/rmcWq4e.jpg

Well weird but this is what I got lol

• Deadshot

nice :D

• Harley Quinn

Apparently I'm hopelessly devoted to you and aim to please you. That can't be right.

• Lol I got the joker, why do I always get the same as you? This is the 4th time haha ;)

• I got the joker as well

• We are all crazy, it seems...

• Crazy? Maybe but then again many just consider the visionaries (especially the truly elite ones) of the world to be crazy. Beyond just being one of the best villains I rank him as one of the best characters of all time.

• Of course. I agree. I was just exagerating a bit. For dramatic purposes xD
      I like the part where it says visionary yes

• Lex luthor even though he's not in suicide squad lol

• Lol. Nice. Just wish u could have posted the description. But its cool

• I didn't think the Joker was a member of the Suicide Squad.

• I don't know actually.
      Mayb we should ask @Omar5881

• He did but because he loved her

• Ty, I just remembered something like that from a youtuber called Emergency Awesome, you should check him out if you're into Marvel etc

• Harley Quinn apparently

• It will probably make me a girl because I want to take wonder woman down and get naked with her.

What Girls Said 9

• Enchantress
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e16-aca9-78e0ed8142e5.jpg
    You are Enchantress! A magical sorceress with a sinister alter ego, struggling to maintain the balance between your darkness and light side. Your lack of self control labels you as a liability, but that's only because you're misunderstood by your squad members. You're actually a humble artist with a soft heart until you transform into your villainous twin, then your enemies can really see how merciless and dangerous you are.

• Deadshot

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e16-aca9-78e0ed8142e5.jpg

• You are Enchantress! A magical sorceress with a sinister alter ego, struggling to maintain the balance between your darkness and light side. Your lack of self control labels you as a liability, but that's only because you're misunderstood by your squad members. You're actually a humble artist with a soft heart until you transform into your villainous twin, then your enemies can really see how merciless and dangerous you are.

• Harley Quinn

• Boomerang

You are Captain Boomerang! You might be reckless and the most controversial amongst your team members, but you're also the most respected for your leadership skills. You seek revenge and hold grudges, which is why you're the perfect example of villainous behavior for the Suicide Squad to follow. You have a unique weapon of choice and never fail to speak your mind, even if the truth does hurt just a little bit.

• Deadshot
    //

• Got Enchantress, but I don't know most of the squad, so I must wait til the movie's available

• Yeah. I don't know her too 😆 wish ucould have posted the description. But cool :)

• I thiught u were joking. didn't know they were making a movie of it. i think i will watch it. sounds good fun

• No I'm not
      I thought you were up to date and therefore asked us this question xD
      Haha well surprise!

• Enchantress...