Guys, do you know what cellulite is? And girls, do you have that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Thankfully, I have no visible signs (yet!). Maybe I'm lucky being so skinny. My mother hasn't any either, so maybe there is a bit of hope for me!

What Guys Said 2

• Butt dimples. Lol
    They can't ever be completely eliminated, but I think some girls look great with just a little. A lot isn't all that attractive, though. Dimples, good. Pruney bum, not so good.

• Butt dimples don't equal cellulite. I've seen a lot of toned athletic women with dimples.

• Haha, I'm just messin'. =P
      But, in reality, the dimpling of skin on the legs and butt region is what cellulite is defined as by its dictionary definition as well. :)
      Right, because cellulite can never be gotten rid of. Even athletic women have cellulite. It's not something that can ever be completely gotten rid of. Women in magazines and models that have "no" cellulite are just photoshopped. It's pretty easy to photoshop and get the lighting so that they look like they don't exist.

• I am not sure what it is - Permanent fat or something

What Girls Said 1

• The vast majority women have it. I do too.