What objects do you have on your bedroom walls?

what objects do you have on your bedroom walls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Well, I have a board to pin papers on, a home-made magnetic paper holder, a calendar, clock, letters from my school activities', super hero logo's, a ribbon with: SOCCER on it, shelves, a lady bug clay figure that I painted, and finally, a Twilight Poster

• Just a window. Our school sells posters at school every September or October and I asked for permission to post photos on my wall but my parents said no. I wanted to have photos of Mother Teresa and Jesus and Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

• A shelf above my tv haha. So boring :/

• I have a mirror, and one picture of some flowers.

• I have a poster of Panic! At The Disco, a whiteboard and 2 canvases I painted.

• Couple of paintings, a shelving unit full of knickknacks

• Just a couple car posters (well, one keeps falling), but I still need to put up a painting and another framed thing that is a picture of a tree over the poem "Do It Anyway".

• Clock, butterfly, a (collage type) photo frame, more butterflies.

• we have a floor to celling built in wordrobes with mirror doors and pictures of aeroplanes

• Posters, art, that's it

• Letters from a friend, a bulletin board, magazine pages of Ed Sheeran and from NAMI magazine.

• Just a shelf. I'd rather have bare, clean looking walls.

• Paintings and drawings I've done myself, artwork from other people, photography.

• i have artwork.

What Guys Said 8

• I've got a cross stitch picture of an Eddie Stobart truck that my mum made for me when I was younger, as well as a photo or painting of a Concord taking off from an airport that I think my grandma got for my birthday when I was younger :P

I want my bedroom re-decorating actually and I'm quite into my photography so whenever it gets done, I'm thinking of getting some prints of some of my favourite photos and putting them around my room too

• I think 1 calendar, 1 mirror, 1 painting.

I took my taylor swift poster down

• On the walls? Blue paint, a full length mirror and two paintings.
    A copy of this Matisse:

images.thesartorialist.com/.../photo-4.jpg

The other one is by an unknown painter, it represents a ballerina.

• Absolutely nothing.

Just Black and White. I like to keep that shit simple and modern.

• I keep my walls blank , the far wall is a built in wardrobe.

• Okay here. I'll show you but it's an old pic and there are more on the wall now
    http://i.imgur.com/tEARQlw.jpg

• http://i.imgur.com/De4EgOO.jpg

My wall is a mess ik

• A picture of the first bong I made.

Man I idolized that shit

Also a poster or Bruce Lee, and a poster of an alpaca with sunglasses on that says "be Kool, stay in skool" - which is totally ironic