What size jeans do you wear?

just curious. I know Americans are fat so that's why I want to know I wear a size 4

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, partner, @xastranger, welcome to the club!
    I go for walks every day to make sure everything still Fits like a glove.
    However, many people in our society today have an eating problem and trouble in losing weight, which does cause many health problems. This is Why so many health food products out on the market, along with exercise equipment to tone while you moan.
    When I moved again back to PA, I noticed more heavy weights Here than in New York where I moved from.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much, @xastranger, for allowing me to weigh in my opinion.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• Not all Americans are fat, despite the stereotype.

I wear a 34 waist, 34 length, and my girlfriend is a size 0.

0|1
    0|1
  • 30 waist , 32 legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 32 waist 31 leg

0|0
    0|0
  • 33 waist, 34 length

0|0
    0|0
  • 32 waist 32 leg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm just curious are you going to go on everyone's profile to check to see what country they're from because you surely didn't ask us to tell you also what if there's is private or they lied... I don't see the justice that this is going to serve about Americans being fat at all but also Americans being fat when there's also people on this site from every country in the world?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a size 4, it really depends on the brand though and how the jeans are made. Sometimes I can wear a 2 but usually I have to wear a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a size 1-2 US or 34 EUR

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a size 0, so no waist but pretty round butt. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not fat... I just have wide hips and I'm 6' 1" tall. I wear a size that varies in 16-18 in womens

0|0
    0|0
  • Size Sexy! :P

2|0
    0|0
  • 27/34 or 28/34

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear size 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a 00/0!