What did you do today?

I did 40 minutes of a pilates ab workout and 90 minutes of Bikram yoga! I read some of my book, went on a hike with some friends, and took my dog for a walk 😊🌸 how about you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Went to work, made people laugh a lot at break which was lovely. Gonna go camping with my coworkers right after work tomorrow. And this is only my third week there lol.

• I woke up at 0400, made my lunch, got a coffee at timmies, drove to work. Read the news in the car on my phone while drinking coffee. Then I worked...
    Then I went home, made dinner, then drove 45 mins one way to buy two shirts. Now I'm on here when I should be washing my dishes.

• Dang! That's a LOT of working out! I just spent about 60 minutes at the gym today.

• Rode my bike then worked then rode my bike. After that I just beat out the thunderstorms and let my cuz play TF2 then gave my cats food.

• Wrote the final part of a fanfic, had an idea for a new one, got my bonus in LOL, played a bit of FFX, masturbated to cheap 3D porn, did a few pushups, promised myself that I'd try and change my life and cried a bit.

• Worked 7AM - 4:30PM -_-

• Did some bombs killed some people the normal Gotham day

• Intense Chest/Ab training session.

• Well done... an active day is better than an idle one!

• Push ups and lift

• Chores around the house, played video games, and I ordered some artwork.

• I went to lunch with my mom, then had a physical. I'm in good health. Came home, had Taco Bell for dinner, then went to bed

What Girls Said 4