How often do highschooler drink alcohol?

I am 19 years old but I have drink any alcohol at high school. The reason I didn't drink any alcohol at high school is because I don't like to mooch anyone else's which I like to have my own alcohol. How often do highschoolers drink?

• Everyday?
    0% (0)9% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Most of the days?
    25% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
  • Only Friday nights?
    75% (15)91% (10)81% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am 18, turning 19 on Saturday
I haven't drink any alcohol at highschool

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in high school and I occasionally drink alcohol... I'm more of a social drinker, I don't like the taste of alcohol, I only drink beer and rum, but all of my friends like to get drunk every Friday and every Saturday which I find stupid... Most of the kids in high school get drunk on Fridays and Saturdays and I can't see what's fun about that...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school, I drank about once each year, with the exception of my senior year, when I did so about five times, having finally perfected a technique to quickly, simply, and cheaply make mead. I have never yet consumed alcohol I did not make myself, and have not had a single drink since turning 19, the legal age in my area, because that just takes the thrill out of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say only Friday nights or a few days a week. I doubt people that age drink every day. I'm 19 too, and I drink maybe once every few days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before grade 12, it was pretty much just getting hammered on the weekends..

but then some mid-week drinking worked in too sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple times on the weekends. If they have it in the house, then they do it at home by themselves while drowning in their sorrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in high school my friends and I drank a lot... more than we should have. Drank every Friday and Saturday night, and even some days AT school... I would not recommend. We were idiots.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am an idiot too. I drank beer everyday. Even Sunday nights

• Show All
    • Lmfao... I only drink every afternoon when I am frustrated. Which is everyday

• It gives me that idgaf or wgas (who gives a shit) attitude.

• Uh... One shouldn't drink alcohol at all (basically poison).

1|0
    0|0
  • Option D: Never.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, is really only highschooler who are party animals. Thanks anyways

• Show All
    • No no no. I am just curious. No need to exclude you. We know you didn't do. Trust me I didn't do either.

• I understood, and okay

• On nights out, or when with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I am its common to drink alcohol in high school, doesn't have to be fridays, practically just whatever night they have alcohol they just drink :L

0|0
    0|0
  • on weekends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't drink alcohol, in high school, but I knew some people that did. From what I know, they drank mostly weekends and dances (prom, homecoming, etc.).

A lot of people didn't drink however. Only some.

0|0
    0|0
  • dey drink da alcohal on da dey breyah

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually drank on the weekends
    Besides people from Spain are more open minded about letting their kids drink than American parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually every weekend. Some several times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • People in my school did it often. Most were legal age (18) and you could see the liquor store from our class window. Not a good combination

0|0
    0|0