Black people, what would you do is a little white baby kept calling you a NlGGER, while the mother wasn't looking?

• Nothing and just sit there helpless
  • Call the baby a little cracker
  • Call the babys mother a cracker
  • Slap the baby in the mouth
  • Slap the babys mother
  • Im not black, but I wanna see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I would walk away or ignore it and go on my way. If I felt the need to, then I might confront them other, but I wouldn't be tacky or ghetto or aggressive about it. I don't have time to waste on ignorant people. I have better things to do with my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• One time when I was a year old, my parents took me to an all black church because they were invited by one of their friends.

I had never seen a black person before up to that point, so when we entered the church, I freaked out and started crying : My parents had to lie and say that I was crying because I was teething lol

What Girls Said 11

• Why is there no option for "I'd tell the Mother and ask her to have a talk with her child"?

• HAHAHHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS
    IM DIEING

• No child is ever born racist :) so therefore it would be fully the parents fault. Until I was in grade 7 I never realized there was any difference in skin color, and I mean I didn't realize. When I was describing someone that was black, I didn't take notice, so I'd just diatribe the color of their eyes, hair etc. :)

• Ya know, I was thinking of reporting this. But the answer choices made me laugh out loud, specifically, "call the baby a little cracker" and then you see that insult was made just for the child because C is "call the babys mother a cracker"

I would call the baby names or throw dirt in its eyes. Seems fair. Baby has to learn a lesson.

• Lol calling the Baby a cracka was the funniest option.

• Babies aren't racist...

• Do nothing but laugh while shacking my head. Why bother it's a dam baby! Most likely learned it from someone who is always around it. This would only prove that ignorance is taught. Kinda funny though, I'm sure everyone would be so uncomfortable in that situation.

• I wouldn't do any of those options, I'd tell the mother off & say that she should act like a parent and watch what her kid says.

• I would ignore it, but be curious about where he got that word from :|

• Wait why is there an option to call the baby a cracker? Oh my god..

• I'd probably laugh and walk away the mother and the child aren't worth my time.

• Add-on
      People hate when you laugh at them while they're spewing hate. ;) learned that trick here

• tell the mother other wise ignor eit

What Guys Said 12

• The first time I saw a black person in the store as a kid I yelled, "Look mama! That man is made out of chocolate!"

• Did you really?

• @KBob93 Yes and the black guy just laughed and thought it was funny he wasn't really offended. I live in a small town in the South and the black people we have around here are generally good Christian folks that ride around in pickups flying Confederate flags. :P

• I'd wonder where that little baby learnt that word and context from o_O

• Man, such hostile people.

I got cursed at and racial slurs from a black guy at work, and I didn't use force. A black guy last night threatened me with a baseball bat, and I didn't shoot him.

• i would lol.

• That would be hilarious.

• I'd slap the mother for teaching the kid that.

• It's just a baby, who cares? Kids have called me names before and I just ignore it.

• Clothesline the baby.

• I'd think that little bastard has a future with Young Money Entertainment.

• Real talk... I'd say "Polly little ass want a cracker?"

• I'm not black and this is f***ing racist

• Cuss his momma out. Racism is taught.

• Call her a stupid bitch.