Has anyone else seen this GAG troll on here?

I just started GAG and I discovered an anonymous male troll between the ages of 18-24 who asks gender role reversal questions. Like he asked why girls drink so much beer when guys always do housework. He also asked why guys are so calm and mellow when girls always get in fist fights. These are just two examples I've seen. Does anyone else know who I'm talking about? Does anyone know who he actually is?

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• He used to be on Yahooanswers. com

He would ask role reversing questions and when someone would call him out, he would say "But these are FACTS" or "I'm using FACTS." He ALWAYS used the word "facts" in upper-case letters (FACTS.)

He's hilarious lol

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I saw the girls fighting question, but in all honesty that has been the case in my life. The guys at my school just talked shit, but the girls, man, they went straight for the throat! No idea why, since the opposite is generally considered to be true.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I've seen that guys stuff! It makes me laugh from time to time but I see where it can be inflammatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen him yet, I'll keep an eye out though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't saw him yet but sure down the line i will

0|0
    0|0
  • oh.. him. i just ignore him. only reason i post on his questions is for the xper boost

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are mellow. Girls do get in more fights.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hi there I guess you found me LOL I love trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I noticed a girl 18-24 asking the most bizarre questions like this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1601162-i-am-addicted-to-contacting-random-guys-sexting-with-them-what
    Watch for her (him?) What a vivid imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • He makes a valid point.

I admire his handsomely ways. Good for him, what a champ.

He might be Batman, you just never know.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't know him. Now, here's a short one: why do girls watch football while guys cook?

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch every 18-24 go anon to mess with you.

It's me!

2|1
    0|0
  • Haven't seen him. Then again I could be him.

cdn2.thegloss.com/.../...s-Dr-Evil-Excited-GIF.gif

5|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Who? The "I'M USING FACTS!" guy?
    Yes, I've noticed. I just post a funny meme and I call him troll, lol.
    He deserves best troll's award though, he gets so many comments 😂😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know who you're talking about - he comets on everyone's answers and says he's using FACTS when you call him on his bullshit. He's always anon though and probably has several accounts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Interestingly enough, the SAME troll was on Yahooanswers. com five years ago.

His user name was "Inverse Steight Mint" and he would ask role reversal questions. When people would call his bullcrap, he would say "But these are FACTS" or "I'm using FACTS." He might be the most persistent troll I've seen.

• Show All
    • Except this time, he's ONLY focusing on gender (Probably because that's the theme of the site), where on Yahoo Answers, he reversed everything.

• It's still very likely the same guy, otherwise he has a really good copycat.

• I've never noticed lol but a lot of people do this and they aren't trolling, they're actually dumb enough to believe what they're saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • That could be anyone lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I only saw one question from him about 2 months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only been on here a few days but, the first day a guy messafe d and asked me if I ever had the opportunity, would I like to chop off a penis. He wasn't anon though. He had a name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I just stay away from any of his posts. Ignore his comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems interesting I want to run into him

0|0
    0|0