Have a 2 hour drive to make... and I need music?

So next weekend, August 2nd, I'm driving up to my cousins cottage to go hang out on pretty lake Michigan and spend some time with my aunt / uncle / cousin because, well, I don't spend enough time with them. Nobody in this family does, so I'm taking the initiative and keeping us all connected and close.

BUT IT'S A TWO HOUR DRIVE. And I have to make that drive after working for 5 hours, so I'm gonna be SUPER sleepy. Which means I need upbeat music that won't put me to sleep.

I pretty much tolerate most music, so hit me with your favorite song from THIS month. Because I know favorite songs change a lot. If it's always been your favorite song, that's cool.

Preferably just tell me the name and the band, don't embedd a youtube video. My computer is hella slow.

This also will be nice cause the weekend following that I go down to Austin, TX so I'll have some jams for the airplane rides. 😎

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• All My Love by Major Lazer has been on repeat.

What Guys Said 10

• Judas Priest: "Heading Out To The Highway"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoDbAd4fYBA

• I'm just gonna have to disavow this question if people keep posting videos because it'll be annoyingly pointless for me to even open the question up anymore.

• It's really not that hard to find, it's in a sentence line all by itself.

• I know and I am sorry, but something to know about the real world when it comes to written communication is that you need to get the issue in the title and essential facts listed immediately. Irrelevant stuff shouldn't be there and the audience for the communication doesn't want to wade through all of that. I saw the title to your question (which is good) and immediately answered. Then, in the text, is irrelevant story. I stopped and answered since the irrelevant story was not germane to answering the question. Thus, I missed the no-embedding. That should have been clearly identified. We all do that - me too.

• Hear you go, one hour and 52 minuets long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ElcKzuHkpw

• Well what kind of music do you prefer?

• Trap mix 2015

• The reason - hoobastank
    Bounce back - early earl
    Big bad wolf - in this moment

• Bittersweet -Ricky mears ft mona moua

• I had a 17 hour coach journey the other week so I listened to lots of music.
    Shine - years and years
    Probably listened to this one the most

• cars have a radio ya know. listen to radio stations.

• Cherry Bomb, which Tyler the Creator's new album. It will keep you awake.

• You don't wanna hear what I listen to. I listen to stuff you wouldn't like lol. Let's see you might like this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEtDVy55shI

• Always that ONE guy who doesn't listen and embeds when I ask for no embedding.

• Just embedding the video makes scrolling slower on this page without even playing it lol..

• Whoopsy daisy. Sorry. I was trying to read it all, but I got lost in all the family stuff and the airplane ride to Texas. "Can't keep checking my phone" is a good one off the same album.

What Girls Said 2

• Fallout boy - uma thurman or immortals
    Up - olly murs
    I'm still loving without you by David Guetta
    And whiz kahlifa see you again.

• She's kinda so hot by 5sos its new! May not be your taste though 😁