Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Blind or deaf?

• Blind
  • Deaf

Most Helpful Guy

• Blind of course. I can't understand why there are so much deaf preference. You would just lose your sanity in that absolute silence. Also blind people can read, walk on the street alone and many things. Being blind is not that bad but being deaf... Horrible.

Also check this channel out, he's blind since he born and he's the cutest person I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TommyEdisonXP

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think that I would rather be blind, but the past few years I have changed my mind. I definitely would rather be deaf if I had to choose one. I do not want to have to learn braille in order to read. I can still enjoy movies, just have to read captions. Of course there is a lot I would miss being deaf, but it is just a lot easier to get a long in the world being deaf than it is being blind. Being deaf you really can still manage to do most things on your own. Being blind you are much more limited.

What Guys Said 3

• I rather be deaf cause loss of eyesight is big thing i couldn't handle

• Hmm tough one.

• Then I won't have to listen to all the butthurt but I can still look at girls.

What Girls Said 6

• i chose blind, because I'm very good with sound. of course, i would be missing out on a lot, not being able to see, but i feel like there r some sounds i couldn't bear not hearing.

the voices of people i love
    sounds of nature
    my favourite songs
    etc...

i could rely on my mind's eye to create images out of what i hear.

• I'd rather be deaf and I already know some asl

• Vote B = Most conversation isn't worth hearing anyway.

• I would rather be deaf because I want to be able to see, I can just learn sign language

• Blind. Music does it for me.

• Deaf, i rely too much on my eyes for work and every day things...