Would you eat insects?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, they're very nutritious and cheap. I really hope eating them becomes socially acceptable in the future because those little guys could be the key to solving world hunger

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree but I still can't come into terms of eating it... I'm trying my best to.

• I've had crickets before, they're honestly not hard to eat if you don't think about it

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, I don't think I would. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No been there done that

0|1
    0|0
  • Never ever. I refuse to eat all foods that I think are disgusting. I even stopped eating chocolate and jelly beans because I've heard there are bugs in them

0|1
    0|0
    • But when I was younger, (like less than 5 years old) I used to eat dirt. I even had spoons that I stuck in the dirt and in the plants so that I could come and eat it.

• i wouldn't...

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, id try anything once

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure I have when I was young but I can't remember... I did a lot of stupid things... still do LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, if it was properly cooked. They do it in other countries so it can't be that bad. Also, insects are meant to be packed with nutrition

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance in hell

0|1
    0|0
  • I have before

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I were stuck in the woods or something. Very good protein.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, though small specs of insects are in our food. The food companies can't keep them all out.

0|1
    0|0