Would you eat insects?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, they're very nutritious and cheap. I really hope eating them becomes socially acceptable in the future because those little guys could be the key to solving world hunger

• Yeah I agree but I still can't come into terms of eating it... I'm trying my best to.

• I've had crickets before, they're honestly not hard to eat if you don't think about it

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, I don't think I would. :)

• No been there done that

• Never ever. I refuse to eat all foods that I think are disgusting. I even stopped eating chocolate and jelly beans because I've heard there are bugs in them

• But when I was younger, (like less than 5 years old) I used to eat dirt. I even had spoons that I stuck in the dirt and in the plants so that I could come and eat it.

• i wouldn't...

• No I don't think so

• Sure, id try anything once

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure I have when I was young but I can't remember... I did a lot of stupid things... still do LOL

• Maybe, if it was properly cooked. They do it in other countries so it can't be that bad. Also, insects are meant to be packed with nutrition

• Not a chance in hell

• I have before

• Only if I were stuck in the woods or something. Very good protein.

• No, though small specs of insects are in our food. The food companies can't keep them all out.