Guys, is having acne a big turn off for you? Why or why not?

I unfortunately was blessed with my fathers skin and easily break out. I have gone to a dermatologist to try and get it taken care of but everything is just not working. It sometimes fades away on its own but most of the time I have noticeable acne on my face. I have gotten to the point where I stop wearing makeup cause it's noticeable either way and it just irritates my skin more. Is acne a huge turn off for you guys?

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• It's not a huge turn off for me and it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me when talking to a girl.

• I have suffered from acne pretty much all my life. Recently I started supplementing with l lysine and it works better than anything out there plus it's a lot cheaper than all those creams, gels and soaps which don't even work. It worked for me at least and I can't guarantee it would work for you too but you should give it a try it's available pretty much in all supermarkets. Good luck.

• Not really, I had acne in my early 20s as well. Using Clearasil and other similar products don't work with people our age since they contain salicylic acid. Have you tried something with benzoyl peroxide?

• Its definitely a factor but it wouldn't be a deal breaker I know really hot girls with acne

• Not really, if she doesn't mind mine, i won't mind hers.

• No it's not. If your face is beatiful, you're still beatiful.

• just wear make-up if you're that bothered about it

• Not at all, this girl I was talking to had some acne and acne scars on her face but I still thought she was absolutely beautiful.

• No I had bad acne myself and scarring but thankfully I got on accutane so scarring was minimized. And as long as the girl likes giving bjs were fine.

• Im a teenager and I got a small amount of acne. It would still be a turnoff for me but I know how you feel. I find that if you dont eat junk food or things that might irritate your body then the acne gets better and sometimes disappears