What makes you super sad?

for me it's greediness, i hate greedy people whenever i give to the homeless my friends tell me to stop and save my money for better things, i don't understand why.. i am so happy when i see someone thanking me from their bottom of their heart for such a simple thing, what does make you sad? it can be anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's sad to see homeless people i agree
    one time i bought this homeless elderly man
    a meal at McDonald's i felt so bad for him
    I think all the suffering with these people in
    them poor countries makes me super sad
    I question lot things why these happen but
    i don't see us ever getting a answer ,

Most Helpful Girl

• Animal abuse and neglect. Also when animals are in kill shelters and no one adopts them. As well as those PAWS commercials, but i think you'd have to be a heartless monster to be able to watch those commercials and look into those animals eyes and see the sorrow and pain and fear and suffering and to be able to not shed a tear, i think i'm starting to cry just thinking about it. I think it's just that animals have a special place in my heart and to see someone not care about them when they're so sweet and innocent like newborn babies, makes me depressed. They do so much for us and to see them like that kills me.

What Guys Said 13

• What makes me super sad are the dreams that I have involving my ex-GF. About 1/2 of my dreams involve her. In all of those dreams, I am never her boyfriend and she is married is to her current (douchebag) husband. Sometimes these dreams are OK; sometimes they are not. Sometimes I sort of know I am in a dream, but I fight waking up because this is the only way I can be with her. ... and then I have to wake up. A few times a year, I will be bummed the rest of the day.

• Seeing animals get killed (I turn away everytime, I can sit through a horror movie chainsaw massacre but for some reason, can't see animals get killed), people in impoverished countries.

• Being forever alone

• The thing that makes me the most sad is when i go out in public and see couples 😕

• The knowledge that I cannot protect the one I love forever. She is, after all, only mortal, and it is reasonably likely that I will live to see her die. And whether I live to that day or not, there is nothing I can ever do to stop it.

• Everything pisses me off I hate everything

• When I think about ending up alone.

• The song "wisdom justice and love"

• I live in Detroit i do it all the time ivget the same feeling you get but also i like to believe that when you do good stuff for others it will cone back to you someday lol

• When someone cheats on their partner, I feel sorry for the person who got cheated on.

• Just about everything

• seeing the girl i like talk to another dude

• girls only ask for befits, don't like guys as much as we do, find dick ugly.

What Girls Said 7

• You do realize the homeless people are most often drug addicts with emotional/personality/mental disorders right? And that they contribute nothing to society? Except breeding Hiv?

• you never know about their back story, most of them but not all of them and i love to see their happy faces, i love to see them feeling like someone cares about them, they are humans, we all are so who are we to judge?

• Loneliness, abandonment, emptiness.

• I hate Osama bin laden

• my mom :( she got really sick and now she can't hold a normal conversation

• It may be better to buy a homeless person a meal (or something tangible) instead of giving him money that he's likely going to spend on cigarettes or alcohol. Either way though, that's very very kind of you!

A lot of things make me sad. Living far from my boyfriend. Listening to Elliott Smith. Always feeling awkward and out of place.

• I love to help people too. Keep doing what you're doing! You never know why that person is homeless. You're a good person.

• i dont like violence.