Is it bad if I find reaaaaly tall guys hot?

I'm 5'8, so I'm already tall for a girl (especially since I'm only 17.) Don't get me wrong, I've been extremely attracted to guys who are shorter than me. There's one kid in my class who's 5'5 and he's smoking hot.

But, I've only ever kissed/gone far with "average" height guys. I've never been with someone a lot taller (since not many exist).

Is it weird that I have fantasies of guys who are a foot taller than me just destroying me (If you know what I mean ;)
I just find really tall guys fasinating and rare..

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow 5'8 at 18 already? Well ya when uou will be 20 or more you may be a 5'10 or something... You are tall for a girl

• Girls usually finish growing shorty after their first period. Mine was 3 years ago.. so I'm pretty much done.

• Hahaa LOL ok...😊 but its good that you like short guys too...

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. I find them hot too

• I'm 6'4, how's that make you feel?

• you have a very attractive height. You're lucky.. most guys want to be tall

• so I'm basically the female version of you.. but white XD

• Lmaaooo 😂😂😂

• I'm 6'4" wanna meet? :)

What Girls Said 4

• no everyone has their preferences. Everyone is taller than me. But i find taller women especially hot. you sound great at 5-8!

• No, that's just something you like.

• I don't think so, they are so rare for you that it makes sense that you would fantasize

• If someone was a foot taller, they'd need to be 6'8. That's not common at all

• nope, my cousin is actually 6'8" though! maybe you'll find him some day haha

• No, it's not weird. If that's what your sexually attracted too, that is nothing to be worried about. A lot of girls/women find taller men attractive. It is believed by most religions for the guy to be taller that the women. There is definitely nothing to be worried about. The reason for this is because the man is supposed to look after the woman, fend for her, etc. Your attraction to tall guys is totally normal. :)