My Boyfriend's friend rolled his eyes at me. My boyfriend laughed when his friend rolled his eyes at me. Is what my boyfriend did wrong?

Boyfriend's friend rolled his eyes at me. My boyfriend laughed when his friend rolled his eyes at me. Is what my boyfriend did wrong

• Yes it was wrong
    25% (2)
  • No it wasn't wrong
    75% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a tougher skin. Many people in life are going to roll their eyes at you! No need to pay them any mind. In fact by speaking on it you are giving the eye roller satisfaction and by paying it no mind you are taking away the power of the eye roll. Who cares, tomorrow is a new day.

• But should my boyfriend have laughed at it?

• Probably not but like i said, who cares. Maybe you actually said something crazy or stupid and worthy of an eye roll. Dont make a big deal over trivial things, guys hate that so much.

What Girls Said 2

• You're the same "guy" who asked the other question. Are you trying to see how differently people treat girls vs guys?

• He souldn't laugh at that, if his friend is being disrespectful then i believe that the friend shouldn't be his friend if he cares more about you then he should ditch his disrespectful friend, it seems logical, but that's just my opinion.

• If you force your boyfriend to choose between his best friend and his girlfriend over eye rolling chances are you are going to be single. Thats crazy talk.