What food do you eat when you're feeling down?

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... if I'm fresh off of something depressing happening, I don't want to eat anything.

If I'm in a FML, depressed for a while and nothing to look forward to (like a job interview or fun life change) nor physically worry about (e. g. a boyfriend seeing me naked) state, then a huge ass bowl of spaghetti

Either way, wine is mandatory

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Junk food. When I am feeling down I think this is not healthy for me but f*ck it it makes me feel good about myself to comfort eat and treat myself so I do. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • It is a bit of mixture if I am feeling bad I just won't eat sometimes turning to beer which is never a good move. If I am just down I get lazy, I like properly prepared food but I will just go, I will have a bowl of cereal for dinner kinda incorporates the whole "Meh" routine I am doing at the time.
    www.comicbookmovie.com/.../42543L.png
    I suppose waiting for the zest to come back
    thedailyquotes.com/.../...tes-sayings-pictures.png

0|0
    0|0
    • Forgot to say love the video - Chewbacca sums up my mood right now - You know when you think you have been busy but you are getting nothing done, slightly frustrating.

• LOL that sloth, the animal my sisters compare me to...

Lol I don't eat when down I smoke and I take out one of my special high end cigars lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'll eat carrots but i got have some ranch or I don't feel satisfied
    the food i eat when I'm down is usually Ice cream, Toast with butter &
    cinnamon on it oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate, though not when I'm nervous... sugars would only make it worse :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't really eat anything when im sad :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I can get my hands on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza always cheers me up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • SUSHI... It's only the greatest thing ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate! It is chemically proven that it helps you being happy :D

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • The more down I feel the better I make myself eat. Food is one of the many joys of life that I always look forward too! :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I just binge on junk food babe, whatever it may be, whatever I crave for, I just stuff my face with a massive quantity of it lol

1|0
    0|0
    • ahha I can picture you doing that love :D

• Haha 🙈 I literally go out to get the stuff then come back home and stuff my face

• I like ice cream

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat when I'm feeling down :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I go 7/11 super-size $3.00 latte crazy.

ie: I'll buy four at once & then try to negotiate them into my cars inner door map + cup holders.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably something soft but not too soft.

Pudding, brownies, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate...

1|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of soup. Chicken noodle, wonton, Italian wedding. Whatever it is, I make sure I make it so I keep myself occupied instead of thinking of things that will bring me down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cookie dough ice-cream 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat when I'm feeling down. I get passive aggressive when I'm awake otherwise I sleep it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • piiiiizzzzzaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat food when I'm down, that isn't healthy, I go for a run

0|0
    0|0
  • That poor depressed little sloth... I too gorge myself on healthy carrots when I'm feeling sad. I'm just like that sloth. A kindred spirit really :)))))

1|0
    0|0