How many of you were fans of Bill Cosby, but no longer are?

So with all the bad press about Bill Cosby now, how many of you used to be fans of him but aren't anymore?

• I used to be a fan, but now im not
  • I was a fan and i still am a fan of his no matter what he dd
  • I was never a fan of him

Most Helpful Girl

• Was I a big fan of his? No, but I did enjoy watching him on TV and I always will. I'm not just going to stop watching it because of something he did.

It's like Michael Jackson and well you know. Did he lose all of his fans? I'm sure he lost some but I guarantee you people still listen to his music.

Or Chris Brown beating Rihanna, R. Kelly and Aaliyah or the other unknown girl, or James Brown and his wife which he constantly beat and she stayed they still had people that enjoyed their talent not necessarily fans but you can't ignore something you enjoy.

(Wow I can't believe I could only think of black guys)

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 9

• I like his shows. The scandal hasn't really changed the way I view him. I know he did a lot of horrible things in his past, but I still feel a little bad for him because he went most of his life with a likeable status in the public eye and to have it tarnished all of a sudden is pretty sucky. I don't condone his behavior, but I can't help but feel a little upset about how everything played out with his life. :/

Still, I don't really think about what happened. It's old news now and it's I have other things to worry about than a guy whom I've never met.

• NOT a fan anymore. It's sad that a man that could have done so much good decided to be so horrible.

• I always sort of felt he was annoying.

• Was but ain't

• I liked his shows but not him or his character.

• I had seen the show before and never liked it. He always creeped me out.

• I never really cared much about him. I found some of his stand-up comedy shows funny though.

• I personally don't think he did anything. Multiple people from the show stood up and said he was always perfectly appropriate and that says more than news gossip to me.

• he even admitted himself though...

• Oh... awe. :( I still like the show at least...

• Probably not a fan anymore

What Guys Said 8

• I never cared and still don't

• I still think he is hilarious, but he would be funnier behind bars!! where he belongs!

• I was never really a big fan of his

• In the end, people are only remembered for the wrong they did :/

• I was never a fan, and I don't care about this entire thing about him.

• Never was. Its funny how he wants blacks to stick up for him despite him throwing blacks (especially black men) under the bus every chance he got. LOL! the non black people he "thought" had his back don't anymore lol!

• Will you add the option: "I wasn't a fan, but I sure am now!"? Asking for a friend.

• i was never a fan of his. n even if i was i wouldn't care about him raping some dumb bitches