(Quiz) What dinosaur were you in a past life?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexkasprak/what-dinosaur-were-you-in-a-past-life

You got: Triceratops
You are a quiet but devoted friend. When people think of dinosaurs that make them happy, they think of the stoic Triceratops. When people think of friends that make them happy, they think of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Microraptor
    Like the Microraptor and its FOUR wings, you are the ultimate iconoclast of your time. You look at society’s rules and ask “Why?” Your response to almost any question: “Why not?”

Yup. Total rebel.

Most Helpful Girl

• What Dinosaur Were You In A Past Life?

You got: Tyrannosaurus rex
    You fear nothing because you are the king. You may not be as big as a T. Rex, but your personality may well be. You are all confidence and presence, and people love you for it… Even if you can be a bit intimidating at times.

Oh yay 😈

• wait.. you can choose two MHOs now? :O
      that's pretty cool!
      oh & thank you by the way ^^ <3

• yeah, I just went through all my questions to select the 2nd mho :P
      you're welcome!

What Guys Said 12

• You got: Tyrannosaurus rex
    -------------------
    Oh no, I have short arms! Driving is going to be difficult.
    Hopefully I don't get into a...
    Tyrannosaurus Wreck

And let the bad pun cringe ensue.

• 😜 that was a bad one indeed.
      Im surprised xD

• Sometimes the world isn't quite ready for how bad my jokes are, so I just have to force feed it to them. Meh, they'll stop cringing from them... Eventually. 😁

• You got: Stegosaurus
    You are so Hollywood. If people don’t instantly recognize you now, you can be pretty damn sure they will be soon. Like the Stegosaurus, you’ve got a distinctive look and you are more than able to handle yourself around your aggressive peers. ^.~

• You got: Iguanodon
    You are a strong-willed person and one hell of an innovator, too. Like the Iguanodon’s sharp, stiletto-like thumb, the utility of your innovations may not be readily apparent, but in time their greatness will be fully understood.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-24215-1437520778-8.jpg

• You got: Microraptor

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8015-1437521373-1.jpg

• You got: Microraptor Never even knew this existed!

• You got: Microraptor

• You got: Tyrannosaurus Rex

JAWESOME!!! Except for the stubby little arms.

• You got: Microraptor
    www.jsg.utexas.edu/news/files/05microraptor.jpg

• You Got: Lickalotapus.
    What? Lmfao

• You got: Ankylosaurus
    You’ve got a tough exterior. You are strong and more than able to defend yourself but deep down you are also a stoic and faithful herbivore, just searching for meaning in this crazy world of ours.

• I got:

Tyrannosaurus rex

• I got the same

What Girls Said 8

• You got Microraptor;

• You got: Stegosaurus

You are so Hollywood. If people don’t instantly recognize you now, you can be pretty damn sure they will be soon. Like the Stegosaurus, you’ve got a distinctive look and you are more than able to handle yourself around your aggressive peers.

lol

• I got MICROCAPTOR too! I don't even know that! lol.

• You got: Microraptor

• lol what is going on here? 😂
    I got triceratops too!

• Lots of people have gotten microraptor. Me too! I didn't know those things once existed.

• I was an Ankylosaurus

• You got: Stegosaurus

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-5971-1437520691-2.jpg

• @MissNoWhere you should make more of these, I just love them :D <3