Are male gagers desperately quick to boost female gagers egos more or are female gagers more likely to boost male gagers egos more?

Simple question. Comment below and also state why you believe one does it more than the other. If you can't simply do that , then dismiss yourself from the question

My questions are so unique that people don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.

this is hard. depends on the gager. some males and females here are blunt af and others r so so so nice.

i would say though that females IN GENERAL are nicer about making a person feel good. from what I've seen, women here like to help a guy feel better, but many men will call her an attention whore, a slut, post some damn meme or whatever. IN GENERAL.

Most Helpful Guy

• Female GaGers are, by far, most likely to boost up other female GaGers.

What Girls Said 6

• Neither... I'll give my honest opinion I won't just give someone a high rating because they have low self esteem cause it's only going to make the situation worse in the long run.

And I answer girls and guys pretty much equally it depends on what pops up. Possibly girls more but that's only because girls tend to ask to be rated more often than guys.

• No I don't think so... Men are way more desperately thirsty to boost egos on here.

• Can you down vote me and disagree about which sex is thirsty to boost egos when I didn't even directly answer your question in the first place and changed the subject to me?

The closest thing to that was when I said I answer girls questions more because girls ask that question more. Which I'm sure we can agree on because like you said "men are way more desperately thirsty to boost egos on here" therefore girls must be asking the question an awful lot... At least more than the guys like I said.

• Oh my god! you have to ask? Guys by FAR!! have a look in the How Do I Look section. Girls that are 1's and 2's are getting scores of 10 from guys and getting marriage proposals.

• I dont give a single fuck about anyone's ego. period. and no... I don't think anyone really gives a fuck either

• I think everyone is just trying to make the other person feel good about themselves, unless what they need is a reality check.

• Guys, I believe.

• Male GaGers probably.

What Guys Said 10

• I boost all of my #Mistwive's egos via flattery. Now of course it is all just fun and games so don't go full retard on me #NothingSerious like @kangy @MissNowhere @cl_517 @XNicholeMariex3 @Iwjwamo @DesiDoo

• Dang all these women? There really should be a Real Mistwives of America lol

• Overall, I think girls boost guys ego more due to the group of anonymous guys that post perverted messages or call girls "spawn of satan" on their 'how-do-I-look' photos.

In the grand scheme, I think each is pretty similar and it ends up going down to the individual. Some are very blunt and some will say "looks good" or whatever on every question.

• Boost my ego? Has its alright huge.

I think guys boost girls egos more often.

• females are automatically assisted more in any given situation on GAG

• I'd say guys are quicker to give positive reinforcement to females than girls are to guys. We are raised to be more sensitive towards female than males.

• Yea guys are shamefully thirsty towards them.

• Males in general are eager to please by nature.

• girls do everything to boost them self.

• I', usualy blunk in my comments so its even with me but usualy the girls are the ones asking the dumb questions like should I leave this dirt bag that I think I love or should I stay with this guy of 45 when Im 19.

• none. female gagers more likely to boost other female gagers egos.

• Males do. We know females care more about their looks than we do.

• I think they're overly thirsty to put gag women on a pedestal

• Honestly, I don't think that's why they do it most of the time.

• From perverted messages, dick picks, and guys on here also break their necks to compliment