Do you think woman are conniving?

Reason I think so I always been single and my experience

Most Helpful Girl

• How is it that a guy with no experience with women has such a negative opinion of us?

We're conniving but you've never dated? Ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• No its the situations you put yourself in and the people you are around. Never forget... you are the person who creates your world no one else gets that position. So if you percieve women as being crazy or conniving or anything along those lines you will become so backed against the wall that you will feel unhappy or unsure and insecure about a lot of things. All I am saying is you are starting down this path and you may not want to know what is at the end of it... why not change this pre-concieved destiny.

What Girls Said 2

• You've always been single and that somehow makes women, as a whole, conniving?

Flawless logic indeed...

/s

• Oh yeah we're all evil Jezebels -rolls eyes-

What Guys Said 6

• Every night they watch you through your window while you sleep just waiting. They're plotting something against you and waiting for the right moment.

• All these opinions are to funny 😂😂😂

Seriously, you do not need to be sherlock holmes to know that all these are just accusations with no proof, you as you said have never dated, that leadd to the reader with a firm idea of the lack of experience with women

• I wonder why you've always been single. :)

• Some are, sure. So are some men.

• Crawl back under your bridge, troll.

• Maybe because you're bi-polar?

• Not really bipolar it's just my username..

• It wasn't a well thought out question I should've worded it differently or asked it differently

• ok. I think I understand what you're asking so it's all good.