What colour is your personality?

What colour is your personality?

www.playbuzz.com/.../what-color-is-your-true-personality

You have a RED personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you're a "just get it done" kind of person. You are driven, competitive, and you like to be in control. You are very action-oriented, and you appreciate efficiency. Dr. Ritberger adds that as a Red, you typically hold stress and tension in your lower back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Geez my eyes that red lol.

And LOL that question 3 I didn't know how to answer that because we don't have traffic here, literally the longest traffic line I've ever been in was 10 cars and it only lasted like 2 minutes. So I just said dance along side the radio.

Dammit I got orange

You have an ORANGE personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you're a "let's just get along" kind of person. You are kind, cooperative, and always put others first. You appreciate order and organization, and you respond well to rules. Dr. Ritberger adds that as an Orange, you probably tend to worry and are susceptible to lower digestive issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f32-8452-50f70da35784.jpg

What Guys Said 10

• ou have a YELLOW personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you are an independent, creative person. You tend to think outside the box, and you greatly value your freedom. You are vibrant and friendly. Dr. Ritberger adds that as a Yellow, you tend to hold stress in your abdominal area, and when you feel out of control, you are prone to tension headaches.

^yeah yellow like PIkachu :D

• You have a YELLOW personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you are an independent, creative person. You tend to think outside the box, and you greatly value your freedom. You are vibrant and friendly. Dr. Ritberger adds that as a Yellow, you tend to hold stress in your abdominal area, and when you feel out of control, you are prone to tension headaches.

• Yellow as fuck

I'm going to summarize what it said since I can't copy >.>
    You're the type of person that just wants to just get along you're Kind, cooperative, put others before yourself and like things organized and order

• @puncakegirl the color of dat SMEXY LIPS 👄

• blue i think

• I got red, seems accurate.

• This is silly, but Orange apparently. Can't we all just get along?

• Turquoise is love

What Girls Said 16

... LOWER DIGESTIVE ISSUES? well excuse you Doctor! :O

• You Are ORANGE!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f32-8452-50f70da35784.jpg

• Do you find this to be somewhat accurate? 😊

• so random but iv noticed you and i almost ALWAYS get the same result! :O

• @justbanANNAz haha, interesting.. xD

• You have a GREEN personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, you are generally an upbeat, "go with the flow" kind of person. You're a dreamer, so you love to create. You are fun-loving, optimistic, and a natural motivator. Dr. Ritberger adds that as a Green, you tend to hold tension in your neck and shoulders. Breathing will release this tension.

I can totally relate with that :)

• You Are YELLOW!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4739-9587-a30d46740129.jpg

You have a YELLOW personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you are an independent, creative person. You tend to think outside the box, and you greatly value your freedom. You are vibrant and friendly. Dr. Ritberger adds that as a Yellow, you tend to hold stress in your abdominal area, and when you feel out of control, you are prone to tension headaches

• I got green.

• Mine is black.

This is surprisingly accurate!

• I got the same as you... red!

• I'm red too :D hooray for being stressful people (It can be havoc in my household lol)

• Unicorn blood. The 7 not 6 colours of the rainbow.

• I had a schizo tell me i'm red plus its my favorite color, so I guess ill go with red

• oh I didn't take the quiz I just read the thumbnail lol

• I would say blue like ocean🐚

• yellow or something

• black like my soul

• Yellowishblue... so green. Like money ;)