What does your birth date say about your personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/anniecollins10/what-does-your-birth-date-say-about-your-personality

Your creative and positive nature has always been a guiding force in your life. You are constantly coming out with new ideas, you love to pour your creativity onto your work and studies and nothing can hurt your spirit. You see life through a very cheerful and pink lenses, and that makes it easier for you to overcome struggles. You believe in yourself, you know what's good for you, and you don't complain much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dedicated & Caring

You are a very family oriented person. Family members are the most important people in your life, and you will do anything for them.
    However, you sometimes feel that you are under-appreciated and taken for granted.
    Caring is in your nature, there's no arguing with that, but you should try to be a little bit more independent from time to time and take care of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a very family oriented person. Family members are the most important people in your life, and you will do anything for them. However, you sometimes feel that you are under-appreciated and taken for granted. Caring is in your nature, there's no arguing with that, but you should try to be a little bit more independent from time to time and take care of yourself.

:o Almost 80% is right!

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 14

• Shy and Observant
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4528-96c7-d1badc079c6a.jpg
    Your shy and observant nature has treated you very well over the years. You are very observant and you like to take a step back every now and then and look at the people in your life.
    These habits enable you to know yourself and the people around you better, react perfectly in times of crises and know how to get yourself ahead in life.
    Although you are pretty shy, that has never stopped you from getting what you wanted. You work hard, invest, and pick the fruit of your labor with a big smile.

However, you do have some faults you need to take care of: You tend to judge people too quickly, and that can sometimes hurt you. Try to give people a second chance from time to time and be a little more patient. You'll be surprise to see what you've been missing all this time.

• Yeahh kinda accurate 🙈🙉🙊 I do judge people too quickly and I often get hurt because of this. 😓

• Glad its accurate 😊

• Dedicated & Caring
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c21-8716-991522f502fa.jpg
    You are a very family oriented person. Family members are the most important people in your life, and you will do anything for them. However, you sometimes feel that you are under-appreciated and taken for granted. Caring is in your nature, there's no arguing with that, but you should try to be a little bit more independent from time to time and take care of yourself.

Hmm, I'd say it's maybe like 50% accurate. I don't really like my current family, and they're not that important to me, but I definitely will care loads and loads about my future family, when I have a family of my own. I do feel like I'm under-appreciated and taken for granted. But I'm also actually independent af, so they got that thing wrong. But, yeah, I would say I'm in general quite a caring person. I care. A lot.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c21-8716-991522f502fa.jpg

this is cool, although i usually am quite independent already :)

• captainquizz.s3.amazonaws.com/.../....62955285.jpg

Your shy and observant nature has treated you very well over the years.
    You are very observant and you like to take a step back every now and then and look at the people in your life.

However, you do have some faults you need to take care of: You tend to judge people too quickly, and that can sometimes hurt you. Try to give people a second chance from time to time and be a little more patient. You'll be surprised to see what you've been missing all this time.

(I used to be shy. Not anymore. I'm more guarded when meeting new people but soon open up to them. Judging people too quickly isn't quite true either anymore. I used to. Now I get to know the person before making a decision unless if they were completely foul in the beginning).

• I got

SHY and OBSERVANT

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4528-96c7-d1badc079c6a.jpg

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d43-874c-9ae90d2be2f4.jpg
    You are a very cautious and serious person. You always think before you act and you try to handle things on your own.
    Life can be hard when you are this intense. For your own good, you should try to open up to someone close, ask for help from time to time, and just try to relax. It will do you wonders!

• I for shy & observant it doesn't really describe me. I think it's off because I didn't know the time I was born.

• "Cautious & Calculated
    Life can be hard when you are this intense. For your own good, you should try to open up to someone close, ask for help from time to time, and just try to relax. It will do you wonders!"

• Independent and Resourceful

Your independent and resourceful nature has been a guiding force for you throughout your life.
    You have always been making decisions on your own, planning your future and helping others.
    You tend to think about every small detail before you make plans, and that can sometimes make people think that you are a little negative.
    Try to relax sometimes and get out of your comfort zone. It could really improve our life!

• this is what my birth year personality says about me
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d84-83b8-7f6ca466ec68.jpg

• I got the same as you: creative and positive

• I got Ambitious and Kind.

• Dedicated & Caring.
    I have to agree :D

Ps: Today's my birthday ^_^