Why is it your crush never likes you back?

Ok, so all my life there have been at least a dozen or so different girls I have liked (not all from one school, as my family has moved a lot) I always tell these girls I like them but none ever like me back. Now theirs this girl I like and will not tell her I like her. Or even talk to her for that matter because I don't know what to say to sound interesting. Im afraid just like girls I've liked before her, she won't like me. Only thing I know to talk about is business, science, and money. That's all I know. But seems others have my same problem with their crushes not liking them back. WHY IS THIS?

Most Helpful Girl

• Crushes are usually out of infatuation or lust. Especially when we have crushes on people based on their appearance. Also in some situations, admiring someone can make you think or act inferior which can make you doubt yourself. I personally think it's better to chase someone who is not your crush since "your ball is already in their court" if that makes sense. That's just my opinion though, so good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just the way it is no way to change that most of the girls that like me I'm not attracted to *sometimes it's their looks but most of the times it's their personality and the way they talk*

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know but I feel your pain bro all my crushes never liked me back and it sucks but I guess that's a good thing since it helps us appreciate when someone actually likes us back 😌

• Because it's called a "crush" for a reason lol

• Fortunately mine always do... maybe a bit too much though = smothering :(

What Guys Said 2

• Back when I used to have em mine liked me back lol, I don't crush anymore though, crushes though are generally just that a crush, feelings of infatuation, usually one sided.

• thats life I'm afraid buddy!
    but don't ignore this girl cos you like her. just go for it !
    even if she doesn't like you as a 'romance' boyfriend you can stll have her as a 'female mate'.
    16 years old and you just want to talk about is 'business, science and money'?
    just be yourself & let the conversation flow.. ask her what she likes etc