Did anyone else notice that Indians and East Asians tend to look way younger than they actually are?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only noticed this with East Asians.

For the most part they usually have flawless skin.

I think this definitely has to do with culture, staying out of the sun, and diet.

Americans generally eat all sorts of crap and processed foods.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sun does significant damage to your skin trust me. White people have least protection from it.

Look at this pic:
    i. imgur. com/D4twLxS. jpg

The guy is a truck driver, his right side of the face was always exposed to the sun. Look what it did..

• I don't get why white people are so crazy about getting a tan then. Thanks for posting the link, I'll stay out of the sun !

• Those people are quite silly, they are just going with the trend. Pale people also face cancer risk from it. You don't really have to stay out of the sun, just need a decent sun block thats thin enough to be casually applied and strong enough. Only need it for face

What Girls Said 3

• Not to me. They tend to look older.

• Yeah the Asians have awesome genetics

• Yes they do.

What Guys Said 5

• East Asians, yes they often do, but Indians often look much older than they are.

That's probably because these ethnicities hit puberty earlier.
    All the physical late bloomers I've heard of were caucasians.

• I notice it with East Asians and Hispancis but definitely not East Indians. I'd say in this order from youngest looking to oldest:

East Asians
    Hispanics
    Blacks
    Middleeasterns and Indians
    Whites

• Yeahhh! - -

• Ok but I don't think so 😶 how can you say that or anyway you can prove?

• yes, most people with darker skin tend to.