What are you looking for?

Fucked around on Tinder last night. Dude I matched with messaged me: "What are you looking for?" I answered him with silence because I realized I have no idea what I'm looking for.

All I know is that it's not a relationship. Outside of that limited self-knowledge, I draw a blank. It's kind of sending me into a panic, to be honest. How the fuck do I not know what I'm looking for, y'know?

So that begs the question... do you know what YOU are looking for?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm looking for fast money and a fast nut

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I've always known what I am looking for, relationship with the intention of marriage (courtship and courting) and settling down and having a family, white picket fence and all that jazz, the classic American dream and all that, anything else besides that is just a hobby or a secondary thing.

As for you, take a moment to reflect, what is important to you, what do you want out of life, is the life your living now satisfy you etc. What do you want a new game?, to get laid?, sleep etc I don't know -shrugs- hopefully you'll find whatever you're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • im looking to increase my shares and try to get through this shithole called college :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Love and transcendence, I guess. How can we ever know what we want? When we follow a path as plotted by society and our parents. We follow in their footsteps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking for G@G's #2 Orbison fan.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think most of us in our 20s are still kinda lost and not sure what we want exactly from relationships or careers

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking to stabilize, start a family, settle down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds nice, at least you've got it figured out. :)

• I know what I want, I'm just unsure of how to get it. I'm not sure if I want to continue the family business. It's legit and stable but it's sort of not for me.

• I'm looking for a parade of hot snatch to waltz into my room weekly. I'm still looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Here's hoping they show up for you tomorrow. ☺️

• Show All
    • Maybe I should move to Michigan, America's love glove.

• I will send a parade of hot babes to welcome you if you do. ;)

• Honestly, I have no idea I'm looking for, but the good thing is that I'm not in any hurry. When the time comes I'll know. Hell I'm still young anyway :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No one knows what they're looking for until they stumble across it. And no one knows what they have until they've lost it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never used tinder but I'm guessing most guys are just looking for a quick hit and run.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hard finding when you don't know what you looking for i know

0|0
    0|0
  • for now till I find someone a friend with benefits. but tbh I want to find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking for a disease free discreet person who will blow me. If I'm on tinder that is...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder's not for relationships, it's for fucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by the type of pictures you post on here, Ima say you are looking for the D...

1|1
    0|1
    • Sometimes, not arguing with that. But not consistently enough for that to be a solid answer.

What Girls Said 5

• Right? nothing. I just ended a relationship with someone and I think I would like to stay single for a while, it's the best for me right now

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point in life someone I can communicate with.

0|0
    0|0
    • :/ I hope you find someone soon. It's a bad feeling when you don't have anyone to communicate with.

• a rare thing =/

• I don't think I'm quite sure either. o_e

Not the slightest clue, actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I only know that what I'm looking for doesn't involve sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • For now all I'm looking for is finishing college then get a job I like.

0|1
    0|0