How would you feel if you pressed the “send it” button before having your opinion complete?

It almost happened today…I was about to post an opinion consistin of 300-400 characters…. i typed just one sentence…then I was about to click on “send it” without noticing it, but I realized wot I was about to do last moment!!! Gosh imagine wot would happen if I did it…. asker would kill me!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would panic and quickly try to continue the opinion before the first post gets a reply. I'd probably mess up even more.

What Girls Said 3

• It never happened to me when I use my laptop.. but for some reason now I have to use my phone.. and it happened recently.. the question had three parts and I didn't even answer one... I just wrote "scare the hell"and send... it was so annoying.. I completed it as a comment..

• It has happened to me before. Thankfully, it was not a very long opinion. In fact, I believe it was in response to one of your questions. It was annoying, but I just added the rest afterwards. I was on my phone when it happened and my cat knocked my hand out of position and I hit send.

• It happened to me before. I answered one of your questions and you commented on my opinion. Then I accidentally sent a comment without finishing it. It made no sense, lol, because I sent without even finishing the letters of a word xp
    You were confused and I was embarrassed the moment I sent it, hahaha!
    That was a while ago, when I was still kind of new here.

What Guys Said 5

• I've done something like that a couple times before. It usually results in typing out my answer really fast in the comment box to try and control the fallout. The answer usually isn't as good as it could have been, but it is still better than just leaving it.

• If you are on a phone you are always doing it then playing catch up with a comment opinion to complete thought before asker reads first opinion

• ah... when i use a tablet i've got a really hard time postin comments... :(

• It appears even Grand Master @Klaatu51 experiences 'Ultimate First Wold Problems' too xD

• last thing i want to here's being an "xper hunter" and by postin an incomplete answer might lead to this.

then how do i xplain to her i did it accidentaly?

• that's wot i'd do... just prayin she/he won't read it sooner LOL

• Haha, Should be alright mate, Don't worry about it! ;)

• I've done it before. I just gave up on that question cause there was no

• Nothing that commenting on your opinion can't fix.