Are White Lies Okay In Relationships?

Well, I don't think it's a big deal. I recently got a new job and told my female friend how I got it but the only part I did the white lie is the position where I am placed.

I don't find that much big of a deal but somehow, I feel a little bit guilty about it. However, my female friend is in a different continent and still shown trust when I brought her a laptop battery all the way from Canada.

So, the way I told her, was that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't consider that a white lie.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man lies are the basis of a good realtionship. Whoever said honesty is the best policy was way wrong. Examples:
    -Does this dress make me look fat?
    -Do you like my mom?
    -Do you ever look at other girls?
    -Do you like children?

I got all these from my wife and of course I answered them with what she wanted to hear. Perhaps I'm a shallow shady guy but I will tell a woman whatever she wants to hear to make her happy. At the end of the day all I want is some T&A and some peace and quiet. Her- "Does my ass look fat in these pants" Me- "Your ass looks great in those pants; they'd look even better out of them". Meanwhile she stop a train with her ass and probably not notice; but hey either way I'm getting some and she's happy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• So why lie Bout something so insignificant... seems pretty pointless to me.