Do you find this picture funny?

I think its absolutely hilarious xD

Double standards amirite?

Do you find this picture funny?

• Yes, Hahahhahhaha she got burned and deserved it for mocking guys over their height
    67% (18)88% (21)76% (39)Vote
  • No, This isn't funny, Its fine for her to mock guys height but getting her weight called out is completely unfair
    33% (9)12% (3)24% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• [TIGGERED]

It's a double standard for sure. Problem is we can't control height without surgery and weight, aside from all the medical conditions that hinder it of course, can be controlled.

In the end it's all superficial bullshit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• This is so fucking stupid. I don't even get how this is considered a double standard. If you're going to mock her, then mock her based on her height, but don't be a douche and talk about he weight. That's not cool. It's a shame to see that so many people actually agree with this cruel act. It's disgusting to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why Is it okay she can insult guys over their height, but no okay to insult her over her weight?

Guys are just as self conscious about their height as girls are about their weight.

• She got a taste of her own medicine.

Although I feel like he was harsh , she deserved it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a hypocrite too
    Because he automatically assummed she cares about her weight, When he could of insulted her height aswell... double standards are everywhere.
    #equality✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐓🛀💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎y💎o💎u💎a💎r💎e💎a💎i💎d💎💎i💎o💎t 💎i💎f 💎y💎o💎u💎 d💎i💎d💎n💎t 💎g💎e💎t 💎t💎h💎e 💎s💎a💎r💎c💎a💎s💎m😙😍

0|0
    0|1
  • Okay... It was kinda harsh but she deserved it. Karmas a b*tch!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, My thoughts exactly xD

• well what goes around comes around

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a feminist an I sill think this shit is funny. That's what she gets for being a dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I feel bad about it, but I did laugh.

This is why two wrongs don't make a right. The girl shouldn't have shamed males for their height and guy shouldn't have shamed her for her weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't take don't dish.

0|0
    0|0
  • She totally deserved it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, alright.. She deserved that one. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are short men as insecure with their height as women are with their weight?
    I honestly wanna know, im not a guy lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely, Guys judge girls on their weight, Girls judge guys on their height, So the insecurity is understandable.

BUT, The key difference here is, A woman can always loose/gain weight, Whereas a guy can NEVER change his height (Obviously height is genetic, whereas weight is not). So, I would probably say it hurts guys feelings more, Because they know deep down they can never change it, Whereas at least a women can loose the weight ya know?

• I understand. I'm just not a guy so I didn't know the other perspective. Thanks!
      Weight loss can be a slow progress but I understand it's a variable that can at least be changed.
      I'm 5ft 5 almost 5ft 6 and my boyfriend is only 2 inches taller than me and he's amazing.
      Never judge a guy by their height! I used to be that girl when I was young and naïeve. Height is literally nothing when you're dating someone.

What Guys Said 3

• BAHAHAA!

fucking filler. LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just deserts... Engage brain before putting mouth in motion

0|0
    0|0
  • She got rekt m9.

0|0
    0|0