If a girl has a pretty face but a small amout of fat on her tummy do you still find that attractive or is it a case of 'Skinny waist, pretty face'?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go for her, but I would also hope to influence her over time to work out and drop the fat. I'm dedicated to fitness and maintain good shape year-round, and I don't like fat on me or my gfs. But a pretty girl with a bit of fat is fine as long as she isn't lazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I do.

What Guys Said 10

• I do like a flat tummy but it's not enough to for me to decide on a girl only on her stomach. That's one small part of a whole person.

• Pretty face trumps all

• I want to know what you see as 'skinny waist'
    Because I do not like skinny people, like REAL skinny people

• Can still be attractive. My girlfriend is a bbw and I find her attractive

• I like a little meat on my bones not sloppy i would prefer little tummy who wants to fuck a skeleton?

• A small amount of fat is fine, cause then you can make cummies on that tummy.

• I actually prefer it.

• Ain't nothing wrong with that.

• She can still be attractive.

• i have a fetish for fat tummies. if the girl is completely skinny/ripped there i completely turned off. if she has a chubby tummy im completely turned on... .

What Girls Said 0