What's your opinion on Bernie Sanders?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was American, I would certainly vote for him. Out of all the candidates, he's by far the best in my opinion so far. He's also practically the only American politician (except from Bill deBlasio maybe) I've EVER heard about who has distinctively left-wing opinions. Most of the members of the Democratic Party (which, one day, long time ago, used to be a liberal party) are just as stuck up, conservative, greedy and in some cases corrupt as the Republicans. Hillary is the best example for this. I don't even know why this person is a "Democrat", cuz she's not. She could be just as well in the Republican party, I have yet to hear something truly left-wing from her mouth. I like people who want to spend money for social welfare and education and who have generally libertarian views on topics such as drug politics. I also don't think that spending more money on higher education or social welfare is "big government" as conservatives would say. The US already has a huge government. It spends hundreds of billions every year for stupid wars and the like. So people like Bernie Sanders don't really want to make the government bigger, they just want to spend on smart stuff such as the coming generations.

Most Helpful Girl

• I support his opinion on free higher education.

What Guys Said 3

• I love him so much I actually registered as a Democrat and volunteered for his campaign. - that is how much I like him and want to win, not jsut some politician I have to deal with, one I actually WANT.

• It's a difficult 'achievement' to be the worst candidate for U. S. President, but somehow he manages it despite stiff competition.

• We should never elect a man with lame sounding of a name to be president..

What Girls Said 0