How do you feel when?

it takes someone hours to answer you text (for no specified reason) when you just replied to theirs within 30 seconds or less?

i shouldve specified this person is a love interest

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind. Most of us have a life besides GaG, so I understand if people don't have time to reply immediately. Sometimes I also don't see comments or messages right away. I usually come online for half an hour or so and then log out again to come back a few hours later. So if somebody writes me shortly before I log out, I postpone my reply to a later moment in time. If I wouldn't do this, I couldn't get off anymore because there's always someone more to talk to.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd get so paranoid and worried to be honest. If they continuously did it then I would just assume they didn't take interest and stop texting all together.

• I get really frustrated! I hate slow texters in general but if its a love interest then i get extremely frustrated and sometimes kinda annoyed..

What Guys Said 1

• Unless it's incredibly urgent it don't matter. That's the point of texts instead of calls, each party can respond when able, unlike with calls when both have to be able to have the phone call at the same exact time.