I need help I'm so stressed?

I had to go to the orthodontist today and they want me to have surgery on my teeth and they want me to have braces I have straight teeth and its all going to cost $6,000 and my parents insurance doesn't cover any of it

Most Helpful Guy

• Awe I'm sorry about that i know the feeling of having teeth problems too bad you didn't qualify for CHIP for kids ( Medicaid Hmo) .. I hope you feel better soon i know how you feel :/

Most Helpful Girl

• What is stressing you out?

What Guys Said 2

• It's going to be allright. Braces don't hurt at all.

• Man that sucks. Good part about surgery is that you're usually out for it so it doesn't hurt at all during. Afterwards it does suck though. Lucky for you you're young and will heal quickly. Of the things you listed the cost seems the most painful. Might be time to pickup a part time job. On the up side once it's done you're teeth will be amazing. I regret refusing braces when I was younger. My teeth aren't bad, per say, but they're not perfectly straight and cause me to be self conscious.

What Girls Said 0