Guys, do you believe a woman when she tells you the number of men she's slept with?

If you're talking to a woman and she tells you the number of men she's slept with, do you generally believe her or do you generally not believe her?

• I usually believe her
  • I usually don't believe her
  • Ladies click here
ladies, click here. Not guys, haha. Guys, if you've never been told the number from a woman. Just imagine if the girl you liked told you, ok. Thanks, I want fair and easy to read percentages.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I never asked. Such an insecure, hypocritical question. Its up there with asking someone if you were "the best they ever had" and things like that.

If you think girls are bringing they're number down, then chances are you are one of those guys who brings their number up.

In regards to the question, yeah I'd believe them if they randomly told me because why should I care? Stop worrying about the population of the town and start finding out if its worth a tour or a place to move to.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a shame that guys would even ask this question to a woman. That's the same with girls to. I've asked my best friend, but we are really close to each other and we tell each other everything and he has no problem broadcasting his sex life to me. I would never ask that to someone that I see as a potential date or someone I am dating. It's not my business and it might hurt me in the end if I know the number. Some things should be left unsaid.

• Definitely your busines if you plan on getting involved.

What Guys Said 24

• Normally I believe a girl. Unlike guys, you girls aren't ashamed to admit you're not experienced. most guys greatly exaggerate how many women they've bedded but I don't think girls do this at all. They're not going to be considered failures if they are virgins...

• i generally don't poke or prod that type of question. I've known wild and party girls whose numbers are low and quiet/shy girls whose numbers are higher than expected.

But to me, it doesn't factor to much just as long as when we become exclusive, that number becomes 1 (me).

• I've never dated so I've never asked but if she did tell me I wouldn't believe it. I think girls only count their relationships but leave out all the hookups so id probably multiple whatever she says by 3 or 4.

The way I see it is if a girl has a low number she will say a low number but if she has a high number she will say a low number.

So regardless of whether a girls number is low or high she will say a low number.

Id rather not even ask and just create a history and asign it to her. Like I'd just judge it based on her appearance, whether or not she has a reputation, what her friends are like, how often she drinks/parties, and how she reacts when people talk about casual sex.

So based on those criteria I'd just use my gut and put her in a range 0-5... 5-10 ...10-15 and so on.

I'd trust my gut before I'd trust her to give an honest answer. And if I'm wrong, well ignore is bliss.

• It really deoends. I'm only likely to believe ones who admit to a higher number. Girls these days are so shady with that stuff.

• If she wants to share that's cool. I can't really judge it either without being a massive hypocrite. Whatever number she's had is fine as long as she isn't racking up more numbers when in the relationship.

• Depends on the girl. If she seems soft and less outgoing and her number is low to average, I believe her. If she is this outgoing platinum blonde who is at clubs all the time and says she has a 100, I will believe her. I think women can reach a 100 in half a year if they really wanted to. Its that easy. It's not surprising for me.

• I believe her, though I can't help but think if she's still done sexual shit that didn't necessarily mean intercourse. Vid related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI

• It's not something I ask. But I generally buy into the belief that men inflate their number, and women deflate theirs.

• It's not impressive at all kinda the opposite no loyalty to the relationship. That is unless it's a confirmed open relationship.

• I don't ask. It's none of my business.

• lol i really don't care as long as me and her get along

• I think I can tell by now roughly how many men a women has been with just by conversating

• I give her the benefit of the doubt.

• I've heard for girls the number I guys they slept with is say 10 guys then divide it in half so she I "only" has been with 5 guys. For guys the number I woman they slept with plus 3. So if a guy says he slept with 7 woman he has only slept with 4.

• No especially if she has to think about it and especially since so many women don't count Blowjobs when counting how many they had sex with

• I don't really care

• It depends on how she acts when she says it.

• I think the rule was take the number she tells you and multiply it by 3. Then again, some women might be clever enough to know that some guys do that, so for safety purposes multiply it by 9.

• I take it with a grain of salt,

• Most of them women I've slept with were whores, so they probably don't know their number. Anyway I never ask them.

The one non-whore I've slept with said she'd been with about 40, which I don't doubt.

• Having sex with her will show either she lies or not.

• yes i think so

• No way. The girl I'm dating now said she had 3 boyfriends. So she's slept with at least 3 guys so double that maybe 6 different dicks.

• Ask her how long she was with each boyfriend lol, I think that's more important

• Yeah hard to say about a girls number some like to give a number
    so they make their self look all big when deep down they never been there,

What Girls Said 2

• There's no point for a guy to even ask if he isn't going to believe her. 9/10 he is going to think she is lying when she is telling the truth.

• If you aren't going to believe her then why even ask?