Do you prefer cars or motorcycles?

Most Helpful Guy

• motorcycles by far. A car is a box to get you from one place to another, a motorcycle is freedom

Most Helpful Girl

• Cars
    You can carry much stuff and more persons with you

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer to drive a car... Music is the most important part of driving and there are less bugs, pollution, and raindrops inside a car.

• I like both but if I had a motorcycle I would want to own a car to. I would not want to ride a motorcycle when it is pouring down with rain. If I could only go with one I guess it would have to be a car as cars can also carry things.

• see i prefer both when i ws 16 my mom gave me an 07 monte carlo ss i started to love goimg fast so what better way than to save up and get a sports bike kawasaki zx6r

• I'm a car guy soo cars.

• Cars. I don't know how to ride motorcycles.

• Both lol...

• I'll take a skateboard thanks

• Cars many reasons

• Cars are convenient and comfortable, motorcycles are flexible and also extremely dangerous. Cars are what you are like in clothes, motorcycles are you naked.

• Nah I'm afraid of motorcycles , Last time I rode on my dad;s motorcycles (when I was 10) my Leg got stuck in the Rim and nearly got torn. Ever since then fuck no I'm scared of motorcycles.

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer cars. Or mopeds. Motorcycles? Not so much.

• Motorcycles... ... ...

• Cars, my family owned garages and I was brought up with Audis and BMWs.

• Cars all the way