(Quiz) Choose a tree and see what it reveals about you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/viralpx/choose-a-tree-and-see-what-it-reveals-about-you

Happy and Unflappable
You are #happy and unflappable. You are a very sensitive and understanding person. You are a great listener who know how to be non-judgmental. You believe that everybody has their own journey in life. You are open to new people and events. You are highly resistant to stress and rarely worry. Normally, you are very relaxed. You always manage to have a good time and never lose your way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind and Sensitive

You are #kind and sensitive. People relate to you very well. You have many friends and you love helping them. You have this warm and bright aura that makes people feel good when they are around you. Every day, you think about what you can do to improve yourself. You want to be interesting, insightful and unique. More than anybody else in the world, you need to love. You are even ready to love those who don’t love you back.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4aef-85af-6fe7dadb9bea.jpg

Yeah... Pretty true, although my aura must be blocked by ad block plus... It never seems to shine through on GaG. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy and Unflappable
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4de7-87dc-e1053d05651d.jpg

• Quite true. Except that I'm not really open to new people, because I'd feel like they would judge me for whatever I do.

What Guys Said 9

• I got : Happy and Unflappable

You are happy and unflappable. You are a very sensitive and understanding person. You are a great listener who know how to be non-judgmental. You believe that everybody has their own journey in life. You are open to new people and events. You are highly resistant to stress and rarely worry. Normally, you are very relaxed. You always manage to have a good time and never lose your way.
    ----------
    Thanks playbuzz and all, but I feel like I'm awkward and my shyness is the ROOT of my problem. I need to BRANCH out and LEAF my former shell behind.

I'm sorry for the cringy tree puns. I'm just a poor SAP who needs to stop using GAG as a place to rant. I'm clearly BARKing up the wrong tree here.

• Charming and Energetic.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d2e-8879-e4283136e2c5.jpg

You are #charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are… You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area.

wow 1 question and its so accurate!!

• This is what I got
    Generous and Moral

You are a generous and #moral (not to confuse with moralizing) person. You always work on self-improvement. You are very ambitious and have very high standards. People might think that communicating with you is difficult, but for you, it isn’t easy to be who you are. You work very hard but you are not in the least selfish. You work because you want to improve the world. You have a great capacity to love people until they hurt you. But even after they do… you keep loving. Very few people can appreciate everything you do as well as you deserve.

• Generous and Moral

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...493b-8723-e80d0d0c5963.jpg

• It's pretty obvious that i was born as great man.

• lol shortest quiz ever. Just click one tree but got this.

Fun and Honest
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...410f-9513-bf9b6b2b0e67.jpg

You are a #fun, honest person. You are very responsible and like taking care of others. You believe in putting in an honest day’s work and accept many work-related responsibilities. You have a very good personality and people come to trust you easily. You are bright, witty and fast-thinking. You always have an interesting story to tell.

• Generous and Moral

• I got 'Optimistic and Lucky'. The first part is probably true but dunno about the second.

• You are #kind and sensitive. People relate to you very well. You have many friends and you love helping them. You have this warm and bright aura that makes people feel good when they are around you. Every day, you think about what you can do to improve yourself. You want to be interesting, insightful and unique. More than anybody else in the world, you need to love. You are even ready to love those who don’t love you back.

Hm, I don't know if that is completely right.

• You have nothing to do in your life girl? Stop with these stupid senseless questions

• yep :) stop with the dick size questions maybe?

• blah blah blah... at least 70% of questions on GAG are pretty useless. Don't tell me what to do. Why the uck so salty? Maybe you should go away if little things bother you sooo much O_o

What Girls Said 15

• Kind and Sensitive

• Perceptive and Philosophical

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40ce-8f46-daaa9e9d74fb.jpg

You are perceptive and #philosophical person. You are a unique, one soul of your kind. Next to you there’s no one even slightly similar to you. You are intuitive and a bit quirky. You are often misunderstood, and it hurts you. You need personal space. Your creativity needs to be developed, it requires respect of others. You are a person who clearly sees the light and dark sides of life. You are very emotional.

• charming and energetic
    You are charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are… You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area.

• You are a generous and #moral (not to confuse with moralizing) person. You always work on self-improvement. You are very ambitious and have very high standards. People might think that communicating with you is difficult, but for you, it isn’t easy to be who you are. You work very hard but you are not in the least selfish. You work because you want to improve the world. You have a great capacity to love people until they hurt you. But even after they do… you keep loving. Very few people can appreciate everything you do as well as you deserve.

The picture is just a hand holding a mini tree... You lucker with your pink trees

• Charming and Energetic.

I'm the class clown of my class, and my workplace.

• Fun and Honest
    You are a #fun, honest person. You are very responsible and like taking care of others. You believe in putting in an honest days work and accept many work-related responsibilities. You have a very good personality and people come to trust you easily. You are bright, witty and fast thinking. You always have an interesting story to tell :) <3

• You are #charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are… You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...493b-8723-e80d0d0c5963.jpg

• Kind and Sensitive. All that because of the only tree with leaves.

• I got generous and moral which is an accurate description of me.

• Generous and Moral :D

• Perceptive and Philosophical cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40ce-8f46-daaa9e9d74fb.jpg You are perceptive and #philosophical person. You are a unique, one soul of your kind. Next to you there’s no one even slightly similar to you. You are intuitive and a bit quirky. You are often misunderstood, and it hurts you. You need personal space. Your creativity needs to be developed, it requires respect of others. You are a person who clearly sees the light and dark sides of life. You are very emotional.

• "smart and thoughtful" tree

... that's about 1/2 right

• Wow. Mine was way off😂. I got the same one as you.

• I got angry.