How many people here have never seen snow in their life?

To me it seems pretty crazy that there are people who have never seen snow in real life. Yeah, I know, it's not THAT uncommon, but it still seems sort of bizarre :P
Have any of you GAGers never seen snow in your entire life? How does it feel not having seen snow? :O

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have. It was not in my home city as it does not snow where I live but when I have been on holiday I have seen it.

Most Helpful Girl

• *raises both hands* ME!!
    The reason why I've never seen snow is because in the country where I grew up in, the weather was literally summer whole year round, it doesn't have four seasons. Although Australia has four seasons, it doesn't snow, and Christmas in Australia is during summer. 😒 And the countries I've visited like Korea and Japan were during Spring/Autumn season.
    So yeah, I've never seen snow in my life. 😓😓

What Guys Said 17

• My flat mate this past year was from India and she went insane over the like, 2 cm of snow we got like twice here in Britain! Back home in the Us, we usually have a foot or two of snow for like two months straight haha but it was so funny to see her acting like a little kid over such a light dusting and me feeling grumpy for having to deal with massive snow and extreme colds..

• In Ireland anything over a few inches and country grinds to halt - We probably have snow for a day or two once a year if even that.

• OMG!!! i have seen snow, but my family from mexico haven't

one year one of my cousins visited and when he saw the snow on the ground he jumped into it and started rolling around he even cried lol!!

• 80% of Africa, I guess

• I never ever snows in my city but I live 3-4 hours away from a area that does see snow.

• I saw snow once when I was 18 and went to Denver for a week. I live in Florida so it was pretty scary. I

• It doesn't really snow much or often where I live. Back in my childhood there was a lot more snow, nowadays I see snow maybe once or twice a year. I guess most of the children who were born in the last ten years are really impressed by that white thingy as they hardly ever see it.

• Sometimes I wish I've never seen snow. I had to go to Boston a bunch of times this winter and they had the snowiest winter in record

• I live in the northeastern United States so we get kid pretty hard by snow most years.

• Does the white stuff in my freezer count?

• I have many times thankfully! I live in the UK so we don't get enough to build snowmen.
    But once I might have caused an avalanche in Switzerland...

I know what you mean, my cousins' were freaking out when they first say it! It was hilarious.

• My peeps in hawaii see snow every year:D

• I haven't. No, I'm just kidding. I see it about 4 or 5 months every year.

• Don't see it often but have seen yeah

• Never mind snow I barely ever see rain living in san diego.

The few times a year it rains here it's amazing to me. I like to just watch it out the window. It's beautiful.

• I wish I didn't. Winter is f*cked up. I hate the cold, I have to wear boots, I get sick…

• it's good for country of america

What Girls Said 5

• I wish I had never seen snow.

• where I live we've got snow from October until end of April but I lived abroad this year and had my first year without ANY snow. felt so strange! A lot of my friends there had never seen snow. Can't imagine that!

• lol yeah, it's hard for me to imagine Christmas without snow for example.

• I see snow like once in an year for like a day, so it's a miracle for me. 😂

• I get snow every year, but I always thought it was crazy that not everyone has fireflies. It makes sense that they're not everywhere, but it still feels odd. Like... how does anyone get through summer without friendly flying twinkle lights in their yard?

I want them to be everywhere. I want everyone to have fireflies. :(

• I live i snow.