Are you people sad about the fact that the number of people with blue eyes is falling down?

Does it even matter or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• well.. for purely cosmetic purposes, it's too bad that blue/green/grey eyes, together with blonde/brunette/red hair will become extremely scarce in due time. In the grand scheme of things though, nobody gives two shits. With dark hair/skin/eyes being the dominant gene, it's inevitable.

Also, as someone already noted in another opinion, before you know it I wouldn't be surprised if we'l be able to pre-plan exactly how our children will look, whether it be features, colours, etc. via some crazy engineering. So if someone is so ignorant that you're worrying about the possible extinction of the white race, there's still hope...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I never noticed that but I mean that would be disappointing. Do not worry though I will carry the gene on

• I think this is untrue, I did a bit of searching about it recently and I think its an urban myth, but check for yourself.

• I think it used to matter for Hitler. But then again the guy was kinda mentally instable lol

• It doesn't matter to me so much.

:p

• Yeah I am.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind but I didn't even know it was happening

• I'm probably the only one that loves brown eyes on women

• If there was a fuck less to give, I'd give it away.

• who cares lmfao. if you have them congrats not more i can say

• Within a human lifetime you will be able to pick your child's eye color if you live in a developed country.

GATTACA is coming, nothing can stop it.

• Well it's pretty rare anyway.