Most annoying in traffic?

Research under readers of a magazine showed the 5 below are the most annoying.

• Italians
  • French
  • Belgiums
  • Germans
  • Croatians
  • Other, please write below

Most Helpful Guy

• The French are spectacularly bad drivers. Can't really comment on the rest...

What Girls Said 4

• How about bad drivers/morons. I don't care about nationality.

• Well the Italians are seriously abusing the right to honk, but on the other side they are great at letting people pass the road.

• can't comment on these but Californians are horrible drivers i live in and they are all over the place in Nevada

• Italians..

What Guys Said 8

• From what I understand in Italy they toot their car horn a lot, don't know much about what they do in France or in Belgium but in Germany I understand a lot of tailgating goes on on the autobahns and flashing of headlights etc. As for Croatia I have no idea.

• However, these are all generalisations and not everyone in a country is the same. There are patience and impatience drivers in every country.

• Any nationality if the guy drives a truck at 80mph or is licking my bumper.

• I remember being in Rome in cabs and it was scary - It looked like a game of chicken at times.

• In Naples its worse and Bosnia or Turkey can be suicide. I've been many months in Rome and I saw very few accidents.

• And avoid driving during Ramadan in Northern Africa: lack of coffee and nicotine can be clearly observed in afternoon traffic.

• so how do u define "annoyin" here?

• You can decide what is annoying

• nobody i don't judge people by their nationalities. so i guess this magazine refers to which nationality's causin more trouble in traffic? oh well if that's so... i guess it's just a coincidence

• Women and Asians.

• Americans are by far the most annoying drivers in my experience

• 16 year olds of any nationality.

• Jews, come to South Florida and you'll see... also French Canadians.